Urban Decay Vice 4?

sullenxriot182

Okay so after using it since I got it in the mail, I'm posting my informed opinion. It's definitely my favorite Vice palette that I won (I don't have the first one but have 2 and 3). I wish there were a few more matte shades, but they're pretty much all colors that I love anyway, so it's going to be a very used palette for me!

lumaday

I looked at this over the weekend at Ulta and wasn't that impressed. It looked like a lot of similar shades to what I already have, and a lot of glittery/shimmery shades. I have plenty of those at this point! I am going to make it a point to use my Vice 1,2, and 3 palettes more now, since I do kind of forget about them...

LavenderPearl

UD Spectrum is on eBay for $80+ :sigh: Can't wait for UD to release it on their own site sjckskfkafkckekgl ;___; All the Vice 4 looks are so pretty! Going to have to take another look at that one...

Chartreuse

this is probably the only time I will ever say this ...
shockt.gif

I'm glad UD doesn't offer (reasonable) international shipping
drinkup.gif

apart from nakedbasics I don't own any of their palettes
I would for sure go bankrupt this season
drama.gif

rockin

Not the Vice palette, but I didn't know where to put it. Does anyone know anything about this? I saw it on Twitter a couple of days ago. It wasn't on TM's Twitter I saw it, but someone else I follow re-tweeted it. Is it for real? I have seen that Gwen Stefani is doing a collaboration with Urban Decay, but this is the first I have seen of a possible product http://www.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/people/gwen-stefani-urban-decay-collection/

sungelly87

Not the Vice palette, but I didn't know where to put it.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I saw it on Twitter a couple of days ago.  It wasn't on TM's Twitter I saw it, but someone else I follow re-tweeted it.  Is it for real?   I have seen that Gwen Stefani is doing a collaboration with Urban Decay, but this is the first I have seen of a possible product  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/people/gwen-stefani-urban-decay-collection/
I'm pretty sure its true. I just hope the palette has new wearable colors and isn't just another vice like palette.

rockin

The Gwen Stefani palette. Picture from Vintageor tacky on Facebook

Edit: Temptalia also now has it on her website http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-x-gwen-stefani-eyeshadow-palette-for-holiday-2015-preliminary-info

LavenderPearl

So... did UD Spectrum not release today?
huh2.gif

The Gwen palette accurately reflects her, from what I can remember seeing her wearing.

sungelly87

I regret not getting the Alice in Wonderland palette, soooo not exactly the same, but I'm definitely getting the Gwen Stefani one.

Kaidan

So... did UD Spectrum not release today?
huh2.gif

The Gwen palette accurately reflects her, from what I can remember seeing her wearing.
I was wondering the same thing about the Spectrum palette. Maybe it launches at the end of the month?

The Gwen Stefani palette looks alright.

stephshopaholic

Eh too many really light neutrals that all look the same in that Gwen stefani palette I already have naked 1, 3, smoky and the pulp fiction palette so I'm set on ud neutrals for now it looks like it'd be good for someone who doesn't have a lot of makeup.

lilinah

I thought the Spectrum palette released in September and was all sold out by now. I REALLY wanted one. Had it in my sephora wishlist and even in my cart and now there's no page for it.

itskathleeeen

I've been using my Vice 4 palette for about a week now and I absolutely love it!!! I especially like the purple shades and the shadow in "Bones", but that could be because my favorite tv show is Bones on FOX lol!!!
girlhaha.gif
Really impressed with this palette!!
heart.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I thought the Spectrum palette released in September and was all sold out by now. I REALLY wanted one. Had it in my sephora wishlist and even in my cart and now there's no page for it.
I thought maybe it was going to be released on the UD site, but it hasn't yet. It's hard to get accurate information because Temptalia said that it was an UD exclusive and was to be released in October, but instead it came out in September at Sephora. So who knows...
shrugs.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah I thought the Spectrum palette released in September and was all sold out by now. I REALLY wanted one. Had it in my sephora wishlist and even in my cart and now there's no page for it.

I thought maybe it was going to be released on the UD site, but it hasn't yet. It's hard to get accurate information because Temptalia said that it was an UD exclusive and was to be released in October, but instead it came out in September at Sephora. So who knows...
shrugs.gif
Found this on Temptalia:
"Edited on 10/20/15 at 2:30PM PST: I just received an answer regarding availability on this palette (I emailed my long-time contact this morning), in brief: launches in their freestanding stores today but nothing online until early 2016. Yes, 2016. All of the palettes were sent to bloggers as a UD.com exclusive but apparently there was a change in distribution and now it is a Sephora exclusive."

I got their 15th Anniversary palette in 2011, which was similar, but different, and gorgeous. So there's hope yet for this one!

Kaidan

Found this on Temptalia:
"Edited on 10/20/15 at 2:30PM PST: I just received an answer regarding availability on this palette (I emailed my long-time contact this morning), in brief: launches in their freestanding stores today but nothing online until early 2016. Yes, 2016. All of the palettes were sent to bloggers as a UD.com exclusive but apparently there was a change in distribution and now it is a Sephora exclusive."

I got their 15th Anniversary palette in 2011, which was similar, but different, and gorgeous. So there's hope yet for this one!
Thanks for the info, lilinah. :)

That is so sneaky from UD because I bet that not many people knew about this. They might as well just mention that it was a Sephora exclusive from the beginning.

LavenderPearl

Found this on Temptalia: "[COLOR=2B2B2B]Edited on 10/20/15 at 2:30PM PST[/COLOR][COLOR=2B2B2B]: I just received an answer regarding availability on this palette (I emailed my long-time contact this morning), in brief: launches in their freestanding stores today but nothing online until early 2016. Yes, 2016. All of the palettes were sent to bloggers as a [/COLOR][COLOR=C35093]UD.com[/COLOR][COLOR=2B2B2B] [/COLOR][COLOR=2B2B2B]exclusive but apparently there was a change in distribution and now it is a Sephora exclusive."[/COLOR] [COLOR=2B2B2B]I got their 15th Anniversary palette in 2011, which was similar, but different, and gorgeous. [/COLOR][COLOR=2B2B2B]So there's hope yet for this one![/COLOR]
Thanks for the info, lilinah. :) That is so sneaky from UD because I bet that not many people knew about this. They might as well just mention that it was a Sephora exclusive from the beginning. 
This is the dumbest -- they didn't even say this to people posting on their Facebook page until waaaay after the launch date. >_> Don't understand how they're going to roll out a million different palettes for the holidays and not have adequate stock for this one? This is UD, not LORAC and their unexpected Mega Pro 1 craziness. They should have an idea of product popularity by now so items could at least make it to the general public before selling out (speaking as a VIB here). /annoyed But thank you [@]lilinah[/@] for the update. I can't it's going to be like three months for this :|

Latest posts