MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Seven Of Nine

Beautiful
eyelove.gif

Mazi

Got my goodies from this collection the other day, still contemplating on the red lip bag. Wearing Goodnight Kiss and Just Wonderful from the pink lip bag today. Love them, they aren't like anything in collection so I'm happy.
726a78c3_DSC_0488.jpeg
7878cd5f_DSC_0475.jpeg
6f2ac967_DSC_0456.jpeg
you look stunning!! May I ask what you have on your eyes?

Seven Of Nine

Beautiful my dear. It seems as though ER pulls a bit more on the red side for you. For Honi, ER pulls more on the purple side. Evening Rendezvous is an interesting lipstick.
Thanks
kissy.gif

Yes, It's true - on my lips ER is more red als on Honi's lips
yes.gif

And I'd rather more purple on my lips
amuse.gif

princessjest

I popped into store to add to my online order of Tonights The Night - which is completely divine on, I don't really buy eyeshadows anymore and this one is a winner - and Oh Darling. They didn't have any of the sets, just the colour collection and I tried Dark Side, but apart from the finish it is identical to Diva on my NW20 skin so I passed as I prefer a Matte finish.

In the end I walked away with another Oh Darling and Evening Rendezvous - for a matte the texture is utterly fabulous, glides on a dream and the colour is wonderful :) I really like it over Edge to Edge to bring out the heather-y tones

rockin

I ordered Oh Darling from the MAC UK restock earlier, but have just received an email telling me I'm not getting it after all. I hope the others that ordered managed to get theirs. Luckily a kind Specktra member has managed to get me one.

pixi

I ordered Oh Darling from the MAC UK restock earlier, but have just received an email telling me I'm not getting it after all.  I hope the others that ordered managed to get theirs.  Luckily a kind Specktra member has managed to get me one.
my order says "In warehouse" so hopefully that's positive. I'm so sorry yours didn't work out, I'm glad you got one though!

brumblebee

Just bought the Right Note on eBay for a reasonable price. I'll post swatches/comparisons once I get it. I got Pillow Talk yesterday. It doesn't look awful on me, but it's definitely warmer than I would like.

pinkcrush

I finally wore ER! It's an understated purple suitable for everyday use. I'm not wowed by it but it's pretty enough
ca0edae4_image.jpeg

pinkcrush

Gorgeous. It is that purple, you can wear everyday. Worn it 3 times since getting it, plus it's pretty versatile with different liners as well. Worn it with Fashion Boost on Tuesday, it's a beautiful combo 
Thanx! I don't have have Fashion Boost but I have Cyber World, Heroine and Magenta so those will raise the wow factor

Marsha Pomells

Thanx! I don't have have Fashion Boost but I have Cyber World, Heroine and Magenta so those will raise the wow factor
They will. Need to try it with CW, got quite a few liners play with. ER, as some lipsticks that I've seen swatched by ourselves is another chameleon lipstick.

Latest posts