MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

montREALady

Attn. whomever it may concern:

Just get that damn pink lip bag! It's worth it for the lipstick alone
poke.gif
I just swatched both again and I think I prefer the nude because I like all 3 items.

montREALady

Aye. And thou shalt fully obey The Buick about everything she utters about The Mighty Pink Lip Bag Of Delight because she knows what she's talking about.

Awesome.
supacool.gif

Ah well. I tried
ssad.gif

Having said that, a nude lip bag is better than no lip bag. You are forgiven my child.
I have a million pinks and nudes so really I should just blindfold myself and pick one. That nude lipstick and the liner!

my pic from launch day

NaomiH

Aye. And thou shalt fully obey The Buick about everything she utters about The Mighty Pink Lip Bag Of Delight because she knows what she's talking about. Awesome.:supacool: Ah well. I tried :( Having said that, a nude lip bag is better than no lip bag. You are forgiven my child.
:roflmao:

karlaedith

I just got my ER in the mail, im not used to these kind of colors but this one is very nice and not too drying on my lips, it looks a bit more purple IRL
fe4ab076_image.jpeg

KGeezy

welp, so my Nordie's order for SoG got cancelled .Apparently MAC couldn't fulfill Nordie's inventory due to high demand. I admit I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be. I'm sure there's a dupe out there

NATlar

I already have Boldy Bare and Creme Cup.... so why am I going to purchase the Nude Lip Bag later haha :( I'm crazy cause I have the pink one, getting red one for Christmas.... surely I don't need all 3 sets lol :/ Please tell me I'm not the only one haha

montREALady

Fairy nuff :)

Which one(s) do you enjoy wearing the most?
None?
girlhaha.gif
Kidding, hmmm. Maybe Cardinal from Philip Treacy and I have an NYX High Voltage one called Burlesque that I enjoy. I like RiRi Woo too I think, haven't worn it in ages. I don't reach for reds at all. I have to actively say, "I am going to wear red tomorrow", just to say I used it. It's funny, a million pinks and purples and I can find a way to differentiate them all, a few reds and I'm good and find them all the same.

Latest posts