MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

BuickMackane

@Vandekamp - I'm really sorry it took so long, but here are the swatches I promised. I managed to oversleep the last couple of days so I had no time to swatch in the mornings
blush-anim-cl.gif

stunner - kinky - tenor voice - victoriana - pretty irresistable - heaux2.0 - heaux - ronnie red - damn glamorous - absolute power - riri woo

The pic does a crap job of capturing the differences between the colours, especially the first four (not that they're that different lol). But PI is clearly different from all of them. It's actually brighter and pinker IRL. It's a very clean sort of shade. I have no dupes for it in my collection and I'm a very happy bunny :)

Vandekamp

@Vandekamp - I'm really sorry it took so long, but here are the swatches I promised. I managed to oversleep the last couple of days so I had no time to swatch in the mornings
blush-anim-cl.gif

stunner - kinky - tenor voice - victoriana - pretty irresistable - heaux2.0 - heaux - ronnie red - damn glamorous - absolute power - riri woo

The pic does a crap job of capturing the differences between the colours, especially the first four (not that they're that different lol). But PI is clearly different from all of them. It's actually brighter and pinker IRL. It's a very clean sort of shade. I have no dupes for it in my collection and I'm a very happy bunny :)
Thank you @BuickMackane You are very kind to do this. At first glance they do all look alike. Lol. I am so glad that you are a happy bunny.
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif
drinks.gif

dcarrington

Well, i just came back for my MAC at Macy's. I was so excited to try the pink lip bag but when I got there, goodbye kiss was not available on the display. Just the lip pencil and the lip glass. I then went to the other two MAC's in the mall and it was the same thing. I was so pissed. I was only able to swatch the the red lip back and was very happy that that was a skip for me. I was able to look at the brush sets and I was so surprised how nice they were. They were pretty soft especially the 193 brush in the basics kit. I was really going to buy it but i decided to buy the mac 128 brush instead. :) Did anyone buy any of the brush sets? If so what do you think of it? I know the brush seta are known to not be of good quality but they seem to be better made this year.The basic set also has the 226, 193 and the 213, three brushes I dont own. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated

Mayanas

I just got my ER in the mail, im not used to these kind of colors but this one is very nice and not too drying on my lips, it looks a bit more purple IRL
fe4ab076_image.jpeg
Well here's er
7b126d48_image.jpeg
All Fired Up with Heroine liner... Got inspired by Fifth Harmony music video "I'm Worth It"... I wanted a softer look for work so I chose AFU and Heroine rather than Ruby Woo and Cyber World pencil but will try soon
c97c0459_image.jpeg
119cf748_image.jpeg
Beautiful ladies.

poodle649

Well, i just came back for my MAC at Macy's. I was so excited to try the pink lip bag but when I got there, goodbye kiss was not available on the display. Just the lip pencil and the lip glass. I then went to the other two MAC's in the mall and it was the same thing. I was so pissed. I was only able to swatch the the red lip back and was very happy that that was a skip for me. I was able to look at the brush sets and I was so surprised how nice they were. They were pretty soft especially the 193 brush in the basics kit. I was really going to buy it but i decided to buy the mac 128 brush instead. :) Did anyone buy any of the brush sets? If so what do you think of it? I know the brush seta are known to not be of good quality but they seem to be better made this year.The basic set also has the 226, 193 and the 213, three brushes I dont own. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated
I bought the Basics set x2. One for me, and one to give away. It is what I wanted for some portable brushes when I need to freshen up on the go. I haven't had any bristles come out and they are very functional. The only one I have not used yet is the 193 foundation brush. I should just try it on a normal day. I really want to get the Essentials kit too, but have been trying to resist...

geeko

Finally bought stuff from Magic of the night ... late to the party but here are my hauls..

i couldn't decide btw the pink and red lip bag (liked them both) so ended getting both the lip bags

Honi

Finally bought stuff from Magic of the night ... late to the party but here are my hauls..

i couldn't decide btw the pink and red lip bag (liked them both) so ended getting both the lip bags

I also just got the vice palette, do you like it?

BuickMackane

Anyone else find Dark Side patchy? Wore it today and did not like it at all. I had balm under it maybe that's why.
I have Dark Side in regular packaging and I don't find it patchy at all. I'd say the culprit was probably the lip balm underneath. The Amplified formula is creamy enough as it is, so the balm is likely to have caused it to slide around, particularly if you didn't blot the excess prior to applying the lipstick.

All that is assuming the formula is the same as the one in the permanent line. You never know with MAC!
001_unsure.gif

BuickMackane

And that's precisely how it should be done!
thmbup.gif
pompom.gif

Enjoy your goodies. Shaft of Gold looks so pretty in your pic. I skipped it because I thought it would be too dark and orange for me, but your pic makes me question my decision.

dcarrington

I bought the Basics set x2. One for me, and one to give away. It is what I wanted for some portable brushes when I need to freshen up on the go. I haven't had any bristles come out and they are very functional. The only one I have not used yet is the 193 foundation brush. I should just try it on a normal day. I really want to get the Essentials kit too, but have been trying to resist...
Thank you for this. I really do like the look and feel of these sets. I rather have these with me than the full size ones when Im out.

elegant-one

Not related to the holiday collection, but I just found my Prep & Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose
eyelove.gif
thud.gif
I forgot what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL highlighter this is on me
heart.gif
It's amazing. Although it's different than the YSL touche eclat, I think I like Radiant Rose better. I love that its not shimmery too.

ahoythere

blush-anim-cl.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
In this pic Pretty Irresistable looks to be a near dupe for Ronnie Red, would you say they are almost the same? I sold my RR in a dumbass purge move and I've been regretting it ever since. I'd love it if I could just buy the red lip bag and stop always trying to hunt RR down.....

Again, thanks for all these together, super heplful!

Latest posts