MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Littlemissdee

I ordered Oh Darling from the MAC UK restock earlier, but have just received an email telling me I'm not getting it after all.  I hope the others that ordered managed to get theirs.  Luckily a kind Specktra member has managed to get me one.
my order says "In warehouse" so hopefully that's positive. I'm so sorry yours didn't work out, I'm glad you got one though!
I had the same email Rockin but then I got a new email this morning saying it has been dispatched. I already sent them and email yesterday to say to cancel my entire order because I also bought a lipstick. I'll see what happens.

rockin

I had the same email Rockin but then I got a new email this morning saying it has been dispatched. I already sent them and email yesterday to say to cancel my entire order because I also bought a lipstick. I'll see what happens.
No such email for me, unfortunately.

KGeezy

So I called Nordies once again about my SoG since it was suppose to ship yesterday but of course it didn't. Now they're saying that it's shipping out on Monday. Like wtf Nordies, get it together
th_rolleye0014.gif

Vandekamp

So I called Nordies once again about my SoG since it was suppose to ship yesterday but of course it didn't. Now they're saying that it's shipping out on Monday. Like wtf Nordies, get it together
th_rolleye0014.gif
I have BNIB SoG that I am returning to Mac today. They are only going to throw it out. If you want it let me know this afternoon.

BuickMackane

I collected my pink lip bag yesterday.

Verdict: GK is the pink lipstick to end all pink lipsticks. Seriously, it's that good. And as if that wasn't gorgeous enough I have nothing that comes close in my obscenely large lipstick collection (I have yet to swatch it next to Marc Jacobs Clara but I don't think they're close). Bonus: it works beautifully with Edge To Edge (aka the lip pencil to end all lip pencils).

I didn't swatch the lip pencil - it went straight to my BU box. I didn't swatch the gloss either as it is destined for another home. It does look really pretty in the tube, but I will resist the temptation to keep it.

I quite like the bag too. Sure, it's not the best quality, but it looks like one of those really practical ones that you can stuff a ton into. I may not may not resist the temptation to keep it
angelic.gif

lumaday

I wish I could get my hands on OD, I have no MAC highlighters and it looks so pretty. Maybe they will restock?

bluelitzer

Did anyone back up Evening Rendezvous? I love how pinky-purple it looked on some of you but on me it's an almost dulled out plum with no pinkness. I want to get another purple bullet but can't decide between Please Me and ER. I don't want to regret not getting a BU but at the same time I don't want to regret buying it coz it's just laying around LOL. Would you get PM or ER? NC 30-42 guys and gals?

VixenwithFixens

I did have Diamonds and it was pretty, but I sold it last year because I never used it due to it being a cream and my preference for powders due to my oiliness.
My Diamonds is collecting dust.. I don't care for it that much either. Yet I can't part with it LOL

rockin

No such email for me, unfortunately.
Just checked, and I do now have a dispatch email. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get it or not. Last time I ordered from them, I got a dispatch notice, followed 2 days later by an email saying they weren't able to send one of the items. That item arrived, but a couple of others did not.

Littlemissdee

Just checked, and I do now have a dispatch email.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get it or not.  Last time I ordered from them, I got a dispatch notice, followed 2 days later by an email saying they weren't able to send one of the items.  That item arrived, but a couple of others did not.
Well I hope we get it. I got to swatch it today and it's really nice but I can live without it. Did you order anything else with it this time round?

lumaday

LOL I have so much unused mac that I will never touch.. yet if my sister asks if she can have something, I turn into evil hoarder gremlin "NO YOU CAN'T IT'S MINE ALL MINE!"
Ha ha! I'm newer to MAC, just started collecting in the last year and so far feel pretty good about my purchases and have been using everything I've bought. I started just with lipsticks but I have slowly switched until now I am using the foundation, powder, Fix+, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, and blushes almost daily. Overall I love MAC products and how much better my skin looks since I switched to MAC foundation and powder. I wish I had started using MAC sooner!

Can anyone suggest a good MAC mascara? My HG right now is Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! I have tried False Lashes but find it smears below my eye by the end of the day, so although I love the look of it I can't have raccoon eyes.

Latest posts