MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

pixi

my OD was dispatched today due to arrive on Monday but my guess is it'll turn up tomorrow. a small problem- I only use my becca liquid moonstone which I pat into my skin with my fingers. which brush is best for highlighters like OD?

Seven Of Nine

Can anyone suggest a good MAC mascara? My HG right now is Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! I have tried False Lashes but find it smears below my eye by the end of the day, so although I love the look of it I can't have raccoon eyes.
Upward Lash, Studio Sculpt Lash or In Extreme Dimension Lash - my fav Trinity MAC mascaras ;)

Vandekamp

Did anyone back up Evening Rendezvous? I love how pinky-purple it looked on some of you but on me it's an almost dulled out plum with no pinkness. I want to get another purple bullet but can't decide between Please Me and ER. I don't want to regret not getting a BU but at the same time I don't want to regret buying it coz it's just laying around LOL. Would you get PM or ER? NC 30-42 guys and gals?
Put me in the ER column. I like Please me but I hardly reach for it.

Vandekamp

My Diamonds is collecting dust.. I don't care for it that much either. Yet I can't part with it LOL

Same here, haha.
Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

I did have Diamonds and it was pretty, but I sold it last year because I never used it due to it being a cream and my preference for powders due to my oiliness.
I rarely use my Diamonds either. I'm glad I did not back it up.

VixenwithFixens

Ha ha! I'm newer to MAC, just started collecting in the last year and so far feel pretty good about my purchases and have been using everything I've bought. I started just with lipsticks but I have slowly switched until now I am using the foundation, powder, Fix+, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, and blushes almost daily. Overall I love MAC products and how much better my skin looks since I switched to MAC foundation and powder. I wish I had started using MAC sooner!

Can anyone suggest a good MAC mascara? My HG right now is Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! I have tried False Lashes but find it smears below my eye by the end of the day, so although I love the look of it I can't have raccoon eyes.
Welcome to Mac! Soon you will start to suffer from Mac fatigue like the rest of us: headaches, no sleep for new launches, stalking, waiting in 100 people deep lines in store and financial ruin lol As for your question about Mac mascaras, I like the studio sculpt mascara. Honestly, mac mascaras irritates my eyes and it's hard to wash off for me, but I like the wand on studio sculpt.

NaomiH

Ha ha!  I'm newer to MAC, just started collecting in the last year and so far feel pretty good about my purchases and have been using everything I've bought. I started just with lipsticks but I have slowly switched until now I am using the foundation, powder, Fix+, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, and blushes almost daily. Overall I love MAC products and how much better my skin looks since I switched to MAC foundation and powder. I wish I had started using MAC sooner! Can anyone suggest a good MAC mascara?  My HG right now is Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! I have tried False Lashes but find it smears below my eye by the end of the day, so although I love the look of it I can't have raccoon eyes.
I really like the In Extreme Dimension mascara

erine1881

For those that love In Extreme Dimension, the waterproof version launches next year. :wink: Next month in Latin America!

KGeezy

I have BNIB SoG that I am returning to Mac today. They are only going to throw it out. If you want it let me know this afternoon.
aww that'so nice of you to offer vande, but it's ok, I don't mind playing the waiting game for Nordies, I haven't had a problem with them before. Thanks for offering though, I appreciate it!
flower.gif

elegant-one

I collected my pink lip bag yesterday.

Verdict: GK is the pink lipstick to end all pink lipsticks. Seriously, it's that good. And as if that wasn't gorgeous enough I have nothing that comes close in my obscenely large lipstick collection (I have yet to swatch it next to Marc Jacobs Clara but I don't think they're close). Bonus: it works beautifully with Edge To Edge (aka the lip pencil to end all lip pencils).

I didn't swatch the lip pencil - it went straight to my BU box. I didn't swatch the gloss either as it is destined for another home. It does look really pretty in the tube, but I will resist the temptation to keep it.

I quite like the bag too. Sure, it's not the best quality, but it looks like one of those really practical ones that you can stuff a ton into. I may not may not resist the temptation to keep it
angelic.gif
WOOOOOT!!!!!!
pompom.gif
th_DANCE.gif

NATlar

My cousin is picking me up the Enchanted Lip Bag in pink today as I cba to go out in this horrid weather haha
eyelove.gif
Think my boyfriend is getting me the red set as part of one of my Christmas presents
cheerleader.gif

rooocelle

I never expected to say this, but I love Shaft of Gold way better than Oh, Darling. I am so glad I bought Shaft of Gold, after initially only buying ER and OD.

Latest posts