MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

VioletPearl

I'm NW10, and it is definetly too yellow on me. But it is gold so it is normal, idk what was I thinking. :'D
But I ended up change it with my sister who is almost out of WoG and she loves gold, o she gave me Superb instead.
(Which is a bit too dark for me, but blended out it is really-really beautiful and suits my skintone.)

Jayjayy

Ladies, how it is with you with Oh Darling?
I will probably sell it, because I think it's too yellow on my NC 15 skin :mecry:

I haven't even taken mine out the box, and I bought both the day they released in store. It just doesn't get me excited at all. Plus you're right, it's yellow and I prefer a more bronze gold.

leonah

I love my oh darling it's definitely my new fav highlighter (don't have that many though) but it is quite similar to ABH so hollywood just a tad different in tone but looks similar on my skin blended out but I do like the ED formula more

forgot to add that I'm nc25ish and these kind of colors complement my skin tone perfectly :)

poodle649

I love my oh darling it's definitely my new fav highlighter (don't have that many though) but it is quite similar to ABH so hollywood just a tad different in tone but looks similar on my skin blended out but I do like the ED formula more

forgot to add that I'm nc25ish and these kind of colors complement my skin tone perfectly :)

I'm about NC25 as well and have been absolutely loving Oh Darling! I'm using it a lot more than I thought I would. I like how it pops a little more than some of my other highlighters and find the color to be a perfect golden sheen when blended out.

As for the 25% off, I was frustrated because I had already bought 4 holiday bags at the time. So I just got myself the last brush set so now I have a full set of mini brushes. I am very happy with the brushes. I just wish the bags that came with the brush sets were a little bigger. I have three now and they are too small to be useful for anything and too small to really fill with anything for a Christmas gift either.

Seven Of Nine

I'm NW10, and it is definetly too yellow on me. But it is gold so it is normal, idk what was I thinking. :'D
But I ended up change it with my sister who is almost out of WoG and she loves gold, o she gave me Superb instead.
(Which is a bit too dark for me, but blended out it is really-really beautiful and suits my skintone.)
I would have preferred to have the WOG than OD but I don't have any WoG :mecry:
Superb I use always as bronzig powder :yes:

Seven Of Nine

On the darker - how your 25 NC skin It certainly looks a lot better.

LauraLara

I still haven't used OD! I'm just so incredibly attached to MAC Vanilla pigment as my highlighter, it's so so so hard to grab something else when it's time to highlight. It's just so perfect. So duochromey and so shimmery and so light and so perfect with my skin shade/tone. But you know I wore CL Survivita the other day, and OD would have looked AMAZING with that. Survivita is too intense to have intense eyes along with it, but it just begs for a gold accompaniment. OD is the perfect way to bring gold into the mix without going too dramatic for daytime.

singer82

Hey all! Been away for a bit. New setup confused me at first but I'm getting used to it. Think once we have it for a bit it will get easier.
:wootrock: love this lil guy! Haha

So weird at first I was so dang excited for this collection but I finally just bought the pink lip bag. Nordstrom and Macy's still have the 25% off the sets. Still want to get a few more things but taking my time. Have to adult and pay bills first blah.

Myth

Lol so much catching up to do on these threads

it's been fun getting all MAC's 25% off emails:xmas:

Last edited:

Pamele

I'm NC35-37 and I must say Oh Darling is the best highlighter ever :)
But I also totally see why someone with lighter complexion might disagree,
anyway, you can always put it up on ebay or amazon and someone will snatch it quick :rolleyes:

karlaedith

I'm NC35-37 and I must say Oh Darling is the best highlighter ever :)
But I also totally see why someone with lighter complexion might disagree,
anyway, you can always put it up on ebay or amazon and someone will snatch it quick :rolleyes:
Im NC25 and i love how oh darling looks on me, it doesnt look too intense or yellow as i was afraid of at first, its just perfect??????

montREALady

I recently got the nude lip bag (when on sale at Macy's) and Nightmoth for myself and the red lip bag for my sis for Christmas. Love the lipstick and liner from the nude lip bag like I thought I would. Haven't tried the gloss but I think I'll try it over Mariah AIW...just had that revelation, lol.

Latest posts