MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

montREALady

Been away for a few days, haven't been feeling too good
I was saying that the other day in a thread in here, reds I always feel look the same once you have a few. I'm just not that into them
girlhaha.gif
Purples I can justify having every shade that I own.

Hope you're feeling better. I was a hot mess last week and the week before. A nasty cold.

Marsha Pomells

I was saying that the other day in a thread in here, reds I always feel look the same once you have a few. I'm just not that into them :haha:  Purples I can justify having every shade that I own. Hope you're feeling better. I was a hot mess last week and the week before. A nasty cold.
Thanks K. Still got a long way to go, the SO is being supportive. Wish I met him years ago to be honest. I need to sit down with the 20+ red lipsticks I own and ask myself why (especially Stunner and FNF [they're sisters] and HITC and VGR1 [possible twinage], they look so alike) and just have a proper swatch session. I'm just debating on getting a full size TF Cherry Lush for a Christmas treat to myself... If I don't own a dupe or 7

NaomiH

Same, I can see the differences in all the purples I own. The Reds... Think I need to train myself more... Or even wear and swatch or something... Off topic (well kinda), I was reading something about the most popular red lipstick on the internet... I know the top 5 red lipsticks... Can anyone name them... Been away for a few days, haven't been feeling too good
Oh, I hope you're feeling better now, Marsha. :hug: As for the reds, I'm thinking Ruby Woo may be in there?

Vandekamp

I was saying that the other day in a thread in here, reds I always feel look the same once you have a few. I'm just not that into them
girlhaha.gif
Purples I can justify having every shade that I own.

Hope you're feeling better. I was a hot mess last week and the week before. A nasty cold.
That is exactly how I feel. Purple lipsticks rock.

geeko

That is exactly how I feel. Purple lipsticks rock.
Yep purple lipstcks rocks...

is it just me or what. Evening rendevous looks lighter in the tube, but once i put on, it can be built up to a darker color.

Nevertheless it's a beautiful purple lipshade

Wearing Moon is blue color drenched pigment and Evening rendevous lipstick

Marsha Pomells

Ruby Woo Chanel Dragon Guerlain Garconne That's all I have right now. 
Oh, I hope you're feeling better now, Marsha. :hug: As for the reds, I'm thinking Ruby Woo may be in there?
I hope you are feeling better now Marsha.:support:
That is not hard to believe. RW is amazing.
Thanks ladies. Here's the link to the top 5 most popular reds on the Internet, I wasn't surprised that Ruby Woo was on the list. But the rest could be of interest to anyone... http://www.byrdie.com/best-red-lipstick-2015 Would anyone agree with this list?

geeko

Would anyone agree with this list?
I don't own any on the list (Yup... I don't have Ruby woo can u believe it lol. But i have Riri Woo which makes up for it)

and my favourite one is actually MAC Victorianna from the Toledo collection (Underrated red color in my opinion)

Marsha Pomells

I don't own any on the list (Yup... I don't have Ruby woo can u believe it lol. But i have Riri Woo which makes up for it) and my favourite one is actually MAC Victorianna from the Toledo collection (Underrated red color in my opinion)
I got both Ruby and RiRi, but I don't wear them due to my unfondness of red. If I do wear one, I tend to go for Heaux or TTT.

Vandekamp

Yep purple lipstcks rocks...

is it just me or what. Evening rendevous looks lighter in the tube, but once i put on, it can be built up to a darker color.

Nevertheless it's a beautiful purple lipshade

Wearing Moon is blue color drenched pigment and Evening rendevous lipstick
You look beautiful lady.

lyseD

I don't have a lot of reds but am considering Viva Glam I.

What do you ladies and gents think of that one for a pale complexion?

AnitaK

I don't have a lot of reds but am considering Viva Glam I.

What do you ladies and gents think of that one for a pale complexion?
I LOVE VG1! I think it is a fantastic colour that will suit any skintone. It is a nice wearable shade of red. I don't have fair skin (NC42) but I have seen some fair people totally rock it. I wore it earlier today but I changed it after lunch to Ruby Woo.

montREALady

I LOVE VG1! I think it is a fantastic colour that will suit any skintone. It is a nice wearable shade of red. I don't have fair skin (NC42) but I have seen some fair people totally rock it. I wore it earlier today but I changed it after lunch to Ruby Woo.
That was my first MAC lipstick in the 90's! I've been meaning to repurchase for old times sake.

Latest posts