MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

leonah

Pink lip bag lipstick, Goodnight Kiss on Right, NARS Marisa on left.

Top and bottom pics outdoors, middle pics indoors.

This is a gorgeous colour and it appears to be unique to my stash!
heart.gif
love.gif
I wish MAC would make more shades in this pink/purple family.

It's a beautiful purple tinged pink shade, and I am glad I got a back up bag.

The lip pencil is nice too, but I prefer pro longwear by far and I think the lipstick would last longer with a creme liner. Might try it with Fashion Boost or Urban Decay Bittersweet to bring out the purple, and perhaps More to Love to bring out the pink and work out which liner I prefer.
it's so pretty :)

pinkcrush

Last I tried it it was streaky. I should try it again. That was earlier this year. But I've heard other Specktrettes say the same thing.
Oh... Yea mine can be a tad streaky too but just line, layer n keep it movin... We all know MAC's color payoff in general is all over the place!

Honi

Aaaaaand OD is sold out on the danish website, that was quicker than usual. Some of the pigments are SO aswell..

laurennnxox

Whoooo you look so pretty! Everything is gorgeous!

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkcrush

Polished and pretty

Thank you everyone for all of your kind words! I'm loving everything I got from this collection. I hope I didn't miss anyone. I've been having a rough week so far (long and a lot of work for school) and everyone on here is so sweet that it completely made my morning! <3
bouquet.gif

lovebeauty6

I've been trying to catch a restock for oh, darling and haven't had any luck. I ordered from Nordstrom and my order got canceled all I received in my box were the samples I chose I saw people on Instagram saying they got 2, 3, 4 and even 6. I just want one! Without paying ridiculous amounts of money on ebay for it

lipstickaddict

Pink lip bag lipstick, Goodnight Kiss on Right, NARS Marisa on left. Top and bottom pics outdoors, middle pics indoors. This is a gorgeous colour and it appears to be unique to my stash!:heart: :love: I wish MAC would make more shades in this pink/purple family. It's a beautiful purple tinged pink shade, and I am glad I got a back up bag. The lip pencil is nice too, but I prefer pro longwear by far and I think the lipstick would last longer with a creme liner. Might try it with Fashion Boost or Urban Decay Bittersweet to bring out the purple, and perhaps More to Love to bring out the pink and work out which liner I prefer.
Gorgeous! Both look so beautiful on your skin tone. And I love that you got a backup bag!!! I'm considering it myself! GK and OD arrived yesterday and I love both. Haven't had too much time to enjoy them yet as I'm buried under a pile of marking, but will at least wear GK to work today! Yay!

Vandekamp

I've been trying to catch a restock for oh, darling and haven't had any luck. I ordered from Nordstrom and my order got canceled all I received in my box were the samples I chose I saw people on Instagram saying they got 2, 3, 4 and even 6. I just want one! Without paying ridiculous amounts of money on ebay for it
Don't give up. Check the clearance bin.

jenntoz

I need MAC to repromote Private Party. Its my favorite lip color ever & my kids got hold of it & ruined it on me.
wavey.gif
friends.gif
Miss you!!!!

Oh my, but your kids are so cute!!!!
heart.gif
amuse.gif
I hope you can get another.
They are cute (until they smash up my favorite lippie! Then they are little demons!)

lyseD

Just curious on the US site do you have the same free samples ALL THE TIME?

In Canada we've had strobe creme, primer and false lash for months. I have so many little mascaras I could give them out to trick or treaters.

shizzelly

Just curious on the US site do you have the same free samples ALL THE TIME?

In Canada we've had strobe creme, primer and false lash for months. I have so many little mascaras I could give them out to trick or treaters.
girlhaha.gif
That would be so cute!!

SleepingBeauty

As usual, MAC can't seem to get their s*it together, seriously... The launch is a hot mess here in Germany. It launched at 8:00am today at Pieper but they probably didn't have a lot of products as everything was sold out within 20 minutes or so. I managed to snatch one Oh, Darling but I won't get too excited about it until I get the shipping confirmation. I had Evening Rendesvouz in my cart but then it must've sold out. On MAC's homepage it has been going back and forth since midday. They sent out the mail that you can already buy the collection and the picture was up but there were no products. People have been stalking the site since. However, MAC just released a statement that they're very sorry (sure) but the collection won't be out until tomorrow. Who knows, though. You never know with MAC. I'll be going to the counter on Monday and see what I can get. There's not much on my list anyway. Oh, Darling (in case I won't get it from Pieper) and the pink lip bag. Out of topic: Does anyone know why I can't use any emojis? There's no sign of them in my editor.

montREALady

Anyone still waiting for a Nordies order? Mine is due to arrive tomorrow. Shipped Priority. Can you believe it? They didn't ship it until Sunday. What's the deal? I can't believe I still haven't seen this collection.
So weird! I must have been close to a warehouse (PA I think), because I placed my order the Monday it launched and got it the Wednesday, shipped UPS!