MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

montREALady

Just curious on the US site do you have the same free samples ALL THE TIME?

In Canada we've had strobe creme, primer and false lash for months. I have so many little mascaras I could give them out to trick or treaters.
Yup. LMAOOO @ trick or treaters!

montREALady

Out of topic: Does anyone know why I can't use any emojis? There's no sign of them in my editor.
What ER sold out?! That seems to be in stock everywhere here! I haven't heard of it selling out at all.

Re emoji's I noticed on my pc the symbol moved to the far right in the editor? Or was it always there?
girlhaha.gif
I feel like it moved.

pixi

This randomly came out on the UK MAC site today and of course Oh Darling is already sold out. Ugh!
I checked the site by chance and managed to grab ER and nightmoth. I'm sad that anybody who was planning on stalking tomorrow will have missed OD and SOG :(

rockin

I had dance class this morning, and was in town all afternoon, so missed the unexpectedly early UK launch, and missed out on Oh, Darling :( I've ordered one of the eyeshadows and 3 lipsticks, but intend to get more of the eyeshadows and hopefully OD when it launches at Debenhams, since I have some money on my Debenhams beautycard.

elegant-one

Pink lip bag lipstick, Goodnight Kiss on Right, NARS Marisa on left.

Top and bottom pics outdoors, middle pics indoors.

This is a gorgeous colour and it appears to be unique to my stash!
heart.gif
love.gif
I wish MAC would make more shades in this pink/purple family.
Thank you dear! Its really really beautiful on you! I'm still waiting for mine to ship
sigh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lipstickaddict

Gorgeous! Both look so beautiful on your skin tone. And I love that you got a backup bag!!! I'm considering it myself! GK and OD arrived yesterday and I love both. Haven't had too much time to enjoy them yet as I'm buried under a pile of marking, but will at least wear GK to work today! Yay!
cheerleader.gif
If you 2 love it, then I know I will for sure. I'm sure its very pretty on you
friends.gif

Kaidan

Can someone post a swatch comparison of Oh, Darling with the highlighter side of Nars Vengeful dual intensity blush?

Latest posts