MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Yazmin

Got completely faked out at an airport counter on a recent trip home. Asked an SA if Oh, Darling was in stock (even showed him the back of the compact to make sure knew which one I was asking for), and was ready to purchase a few. Get to the register and something told me to check them and sure enough they were all Shaft of Gold. Not surprisingly, they were sold out of Oh, Darling.

NaomiH

Holiday sets are back on sale for 25% off on MAC's site, Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. I gave in and got the red lip bag via Bloomies. Lol

lumaday

The only thing I got from this collection is the neutral eye bag with the 25% off. It's my first fluidline and paint pot. I was pleasantly surprised at the bag - it's bigger than I thought it would be and it will be great to hold brushes for travel. The paint pot is really nice, it went on smooth and blended out well. I use Urban Decay eyeshadow primer but I like the thought of having the paint pot to make a really neutral base for an eye look. The fluidline is very smooth and easy to apply and even the little brush that came with it is decent. I have tried samples of the Falsh Lashes before and like it. Overall this was a really great value for $34! Last week the Nordie's by me had it in stock but now they are sold out. I'm very tempted to get one for my friend for Christmas but I don't have time to wait for shipping since I see her this weekend.

NaomiH

I've really been enjoying the red lip bag! Pretty Irresistible is such a lovely lippy and I'm glad I caved. #TEAMBUYALLTHEREDS!

montREALady

So I must have been bored because I ordered the Pink lip compact from Nordies last week since it was $18.75...got it today and they shipped the Coral one. I was so pissed I was going to return it but figured I'd keep it since they're no longer in stock on their site and I didn't realize Lady Danger was the bright color. I never bought it. The other two seem so similar to each other though.

montREALady

Oh no im so sorry:blush: its like they only had one or two in stock because less than 10 minutes it was gone.

I know!! This collection came out in october, too long ago, maybe they were like 4 or 5 of these that got lost in the warehouses, they found them and decided to put them up on the sit lol

Yeah. I'm wearing SOG today actually. All Macy's has from this collection left on their site are some shadows and Redd liner.

Latest posts