MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Vandekamp

I used to do that too! A smidgen of balm helps keep things moist
iagree.gif

BuickMackane

th_thstars.gif
Yay!!! Enjoy. What do you think of the red lipstick?
I love it! It's red, what else can I do?
lol.gif

Seriously though, it really is very pretty. I can see where MAC were coming from with the "raspberry" description. I will have a better idea of what the colour actually looks like tomorrow because it's evening here and my lighting sucks. But first impressions are very good indeed
eyelove.gif

Vandekamp

I love it! It's red, what else can I do?
lol.gif

Seriously though, it really is very pretty. I can see where MAC were coming from with the "raspberry" description. I will have a better idea of what the colour actually looks like tomorrow because it's evening here and my lighting sucks. But first impressions are very good indeed
eyelove.gif
If the lipstick gives off a raspberry vibe I may get it. I love berry lipsticks.

BuickMackane

If the lipstick gives off a raspberry vibe I may get it. I love berry lipsticks.
I wouldn't call it a "berry" lipstick as it most definitely is a red, but it does have a clear berry tone to it. If that makes any sense whatsoever. I will try to swatch it next to my other cool-toned reds (Ronnie Red, Absolute Power, etc.) tomorrow morning if there's sufficient natural light.

Prettypackages

I wouldn't call it a "berry" lipstick as it most definitely is a red, but it does have a clear berry tone to it. If that makes any sense whatsoever. I will try to swatch it next to my other cool-toned reds (Ronnie Red, Absolute Power, etc.) tomorrow morning if there's sufficient natural light.
it's gorgeous, it might have jumped to the front of the line as my favorite (eta) red lipstick.

Vandekamp

Thank you.

Vandekamp

pompom.gif

Did you like the gloss?

No probs
bouquet.gif

Anything specific you'd like me to swatch it against? Mind you, I'm pasty white but it should still give you an idea of similarities/differences.
RiRi Woo, Ruby Woo, Stunner, Kinky and/or any of the lipsticks from the Toledo collection.

BuickMackane

RiRi Woo, Ruby Woo, Stunner, Kinky and/or any of the lipsticks from the Toledo collection.
Your wish is my command, m'lady. I don't have Ruby Woo (whoa? what?
icon_eek.gif
) but I'm good with the others.

Here's to hoping that I can get a decent shot. I suck at photography and that ain't no lie
lol.gif

Vandekamp

Your wish is my command, m'lady. I don't have Ruby Woo (whoa? what?
icon_eek.gif
) but I'm good with the others.

Here's to hoping that I can get a decent shot. I suck at photography and that ain't no lie
lol.gif
I am confident you will do your best and that is all anyone can ask.
bouquet.gif

Latest posts