MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

NaomiH

Yep purple lipstcks rocks... is it just me or what. Evening rendevous looks lighter in the tube, but once i put on, it can be built up to a darker color. Nevertheless it's a beautiful purple lipshade Wearing Moon is blue color drenched pigment and Evening rendevous lipstick
Gorgeous Geeko!

NaomiH

I don't own any on the list (Yup... I don't have Ruby woo can u believe it lol. But i have Riri Woo which makes up for it) and my favourite one is actually MAC Victorianna from the Toledo collection (Underrated red color in my opinion)
Victoriana is beautiful!

lyseD

Thanks all, going to place my order for VGI.

I already feel confident about wearing it because of your enthusiasm. Thank you.

brumblebee

Victoriana is beautiful!
I got Tenor Voice from that collection. Reds really make MAC's matte formula shine. It's such a beautiful color. I kinda wish I had gotten Victoriana as well... I'm hoping MAC will re-release the color as something else.

NaomiH

I got Tenor Voice from that collection. Reds really make MAC's matte formula shine. It's such a beautiful color. I kinda wish I had gotten Victoriana as well... I'm hoping MAC will re-release the color as something else.
I'm sure they will at some point and probably even under the same name. I have Tenor Voice also and it's so vibrant and beautiful! Defintely the stand out from that collection in my opinion and I totally agree with you about MAC reds being the jewels of their matte formula.

Vandekamp

Hi ladies. We have a new thread for those of you that adore red lipsticks.

http://www.specktra.net/t/192308/what-is-your-most-favorite-red-lipstick#post_3053417

TheLadyDanger

I only got Shaft of Gold from the holiday collection. Anyone have recs on how to use this? It's so different because it's not as bright as most of the MSF's MAC has released in the past.. The closest I could think to this would be Magnetic Appeal.

brumblebee

352fc5e0_20151119_125452.jpeg
Natural light. From top to bottom: Japanese Maple, Purr Zen, the Right Note, Pillow Talk, Modesty

montREALady

I only got Shaft of Gold from the holiday collection. Anyone have recs on how to use this? It's so different because it's not as bright as most of the MSF's MAC has released in the past.. The closest I could think to this would be Magnetic Appeal.
I use it as a highlighter, today I put it on top of Oh, Darling. I'm NW45. It looks good on its own too.

KGeezy

SoG is back in stock at Macys. Just placed my order. Hopefully it won't get cancelled like Nordie's did to mine

pinkcrush

I use Film Noir blush as a contour, blended out with Brown Script e/s, then use SOG as a highlight blended downward

Latest posts