MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

BuickMackane

And they were up on Bijenkorf. Just a couple of minutes I think. Just like on the mac site.
Yup, mid Dec. I don't mind. It's not like I don'thave a shit ton of other makeup to slather on my mug
greengrin.gif

edit - DON'T have. Geez. Freudian slip or what
girlhaha.gif

Corally

Definitely. I don't trust Douglas at all (well I don't trust any site when it comes to MAC lol :lol: ). And I don't have time to stalk anyway this week and next week. Mid-December omg! :shock: But I'm glad that you managed to get OD and ER. And they were up on Bijenkorf. Just a couple of minutes I think. Just like on the mac site.
Yup, mid Dec. I don't mind. It's not like I have a shit ton of other makeup to slather on my mug :D  
True dat lol. Can't wait to get my package though. :D

leonah

I will probably receive my GK & friends on Wednesday. Can't wait! What pushed me over the edge was wearing Personal Pick for the first time today. Holy crap it's beautiful
heart.gif
I'm seriously contemplating a BU but I shall resist!

Yikes.

I quite like LE collections, thrill of the chase and all that, but this is ridiculous.

I'm so glad you were able to get your OD. Enjoy it :)
thanks doll! I was stalking the opening and it was totally worth it :) but now I feel a bit bad that I didn't buy an extra OD to be able to send to someone that missed out on it (of course for the same retail price no evilbay shit) when I was able to get to the counter in time

leonah

btw is it just me or isn't this packaging (the black ones from all the sets) not sturdy/great at all. I already have scratches on the lipgloss handles, on the lip liners etc. not sure if it's from my way home from the store (although I was being really careful) or it was like that before. really bad packaging even though it's cute! the metallic packaging from the magic of the night items seem to be sturdier and better.

I'm starting to want the nude lip bag as well.. is the gloss really sheer?

Kisha

Did you ever get Heroine which later became perm? or Men Love Mystery?
Nope. I was on a no buy when Heroine was 1st birthed to the world and I missed out on MLM. ER is my very first purple lipstick. It's hard fro me to believe, especially since purple is my favorite color.

Vandekamp

Nope. I was on a no buy when Heroine was 1st birthed to the world and I missed out on MLM. ER is my very first purple lipstick. It's hard fro me to believe, especially since purple is my favorite color.
BTW- Men Love Mystery is perm now.

pixi

I've worn ER a couple of times and it's lovely! I'm NW10/13 and if pulls kind of red on me compared to heroine. it is also more muted. I used it to smoothen out nightmoth used all over the lip since nightmoth goes on sooooo patchy. the result was a beautiful bold dark neutral purple. I recommend it to any pale girls out there :)

Miss Dynamite

So today, I tried using Just Wonderful really lightly on my lips, then put Goodbye Kiss over top, also lightly, and it looks so much better than when I was trying to use Just Wonderful at full strength. I think I may just bite the bullet and order some more of the stuff I've been debating on when I get more money. I almost pushed the order button like 10 times now. I still never did get OD though...I ordered it but it was cancelled, I got SoG but not for me...so I might order one, but I'll only be able to use it in the summer. I really love all of the packaging for this collection, and the little bags you get with the lip bag sets. I can never stop buying when it comes to the holiday collections.

leonah

So today, I tried using Just Wonderful really lightly on my lips, then put Goodbye Kiss over top, also lightly, and it looks so much better than when I was trying to use Just Wonderful at full strength. I think I may just bite the bullet and order some more of the stuff I've been debating on when I get more money. I almost pushed the order button like 10 times now. I still never did get OD though...I ordered it but it was cancelled, I got SoG but not for me...so I might order one, but I'll only be able to use it in the summer. I really love all of the packaging for this collection, and the little bags you get with the lip bag sets. I can never stop buying when it comes to the holiday collections.
which sets/items are you contemplating about?

Miss Dynamite

which sets/items are you contemplating about?
Still debating on the nude lip bag, the red lip bag, the pink lip palette, also maybe the smoky eye bag and the plum eye bag, already got the eyebags, but not for myself, I really like the colors though and the double ended brush is so perfect. Already got most of the color collection, both patent polish sets, all 3 dazzleglass/cremesheen glass sets and the pink lip bag. Though I'm not supposed to touch a lot of it until Christmas since my husband bought some of it, lol.

leonah

Still debating on the nude lip bag, the red lip bag, the pink lip palette, also maybe the smoky eye bag and the plum eye bag, already got the eyebags, but not for myself, I really like the colors though and the double ended brush is so perfect. Already got most of the color collection, both patent polish sets, all 3 dazzleglass/cremesheen glass sets and the pink lip bag. Though I'm not supposed to touch a lot of it until Christmas since my husband bought some of it, lol.
I think I'm going to get the nude lip bag as well although I already have creme cup. the red lip bag is gorgeous! the lipgloss have some small glitter specks in it but cute anyways even though I prefer solid lipglass in darker colors. but the lipstick is so pretty :)

the eyebags/sets I'm not interested in so can't help there. I'm more of a lippie gal

Miss Dynamite

I think I'm going to get the nude lip bag as well although I already have creme cup. the red lip bag is gorgeous! the lipgloss have some small glitter specks in it but cute anyways even though I prefer solid lipglass in darker colors. but the lipstick is so pretty :)

the eyebags/sets I'm not interested in so can't help there. I'm more of a lippie gal
I really like lipglasses that have glitter in them, I keep debating on just buying Creme Cup or buying the nude lip bag. I'm not sure how the lip liner will look on me, but I love the packaging so much. I guess I can always give the lip liner away if I don't like it.

pixi

[COLOR=CC99FF]I really like lipglasses that have glitter in them, I keep debating on just buying Creme Cup or buying the nude lip bag.  I'm not sure how the lip liner will look on me, but I love the packaging so much.  I guess I can always give the lip liner away if I don't like it.[/COLOR]
I want the nude lip bag also! but I want the pencil more than the lipstick. is the nude gloss nice, does anybody know?

Miss Dynamite

pixi

[COLOR=CC99FF]It was released before with Cult of Cherry, so you can google swatches.  It's pretty sheer with some shimmer, might give a slight pink tint to bare lips if your lips are light enough.[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Edit:[/COLOR] http://iconosquare.com/p/1106079978978754869_234563279 http://iconosquare.com/p/1102460975112040118_228069650 [COLOR=CC99FF]Found these swatches of the nude lip bag.[/COLOR]
oh it's beautiful. I think I'm going to crack and buy it. I remember cult of cherry!! that's a real throwback

leonah

I want the nude lip bag also! but I want the pencil more than the lipstick. is the nude gloss nice, does anybody know?
seem to be pretty sheer but looks better in karries pic :) going by mac tomorrow on my way to the gym.. and sephora. I'm blaming my gym for being too close to them
sneaky.gif

pixi

seem to be pretty sheer but looks better in karries pic :) going by mac tomorrow on my way to the gym.. and sephora. I'm blaming my gym for being too close to them :sneaky:
haha it's all your gyms fault- you're absolved of any damage you do tomorrow!

Latest posts