MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Trashcult

Thanks!!!
clapping.gif

AnitaK

I am definitely late to the party on this one but I finally got my hands on this collection. Got ER, as well as OD and SoG. I am yet to play with them but I already know I am gonna adore these goodies :yess:. Birthday is on Saturday so I consider this an early birthday present to myself.

Prettypackages

I was looking at the brush sets and instead of getting the minearlize one I got the elf mineralize one. I figured since they are both made in China, why not get the cheaper set. SKashuk also has a Breast Cancer awareness brush set that had some simliar brushes, like the 239, and the black blush brush that came in one of the sets. I found that the MAC brushes I did try in those sets, did shed when I washed them, and a few were scrathy. I just decided to go the cheaper route. I'm only using them as a backup set in my car/purse.
Well, i just came back for my MAC at Macy's. I was so excited to try the pink lip bag but when I got there, goodbye kiss was not available on the display. Just the lip pencil and the lip glass. I then went to the other two MAC's in the mall and it was the same thing. I was so pissed. I was only able to swatch the the red lip back and was very happy that that was a skip for me. I was able to look at the brush sets and I was so surprised how nice they were. They were pretty soft especially the 193 brush in the basics kit. I was really going to buy it but i decided to buy the mac 128 brush instead. :) Did anyone buy any of the brush sets? If so what do you think of it? I know the brush seta are known to not be of good quality but they seem to be better made this year.The basic set also has the 226, 193 and the 213, three brushes I dont own. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated

stirfryedshana

So my friend just sent me a link to TM who's claiming the Magic of the Night collection is going to be 25% off starting the 26th....anyone have any info on that or are they just making shit up as usual?

Miss Dynamite

So my friend just sent me a link to TM who's claiming the Magic of the Night collection is going to be 25% off starting the 26th....anyone have any info on that or are they just making shit up as usual?

It COULD be possible, but MAC is the greediest company I've ever seen, so I really doubt it.

thefbomb

This 25% is reaaaally making me consider getting the red lip bag. Realistically I need another red like i need another hole in my head but when I swatched the red I adored it. I didnt get it to begin with because I dont care for the lip gloss but for the price its at now Im basically paying what I would for just the lipstick and lip pencil and actually after dividing it by 2 im paying less for the lipstick and pencil then i would buying them separately.

Jayjayy

I picked up the Eyeshadow x 15 Cool Neutral palette & blue holiday pigment set. I wanted a gloss set, but I used a quick glance of my lipgloss stash to talk myself off the ledge.

I think with the yearly price increase and influx of new makeup brands catering to makeup enthusiasts, "older" more established brands that never had sales are providing more offers to entice customers. I'm certainly not complaining!!

BeautyFan55

I was surprised that there really was a 25% off sale, but I'm glad. I've been thinking of getting the gold and purple pigment sets. I'm still not sure about the red lip bag. I think I'd be better off just getting beet lip pencil since that's what I really want.

NaomiH

This 25% is reaaaally making me consider getting the red lip bag. Realistically I need another red like i need another hole in my head but when I swatched the red I adored it. I didnt get it to begin with because I dont care for the lip gloss but for the price its at now Im basically paying what I would for just the lipstick and lip pencil and actually after dividing it by 2 im paying less for the lipstick and pencil then i would buying them separately.

I'm debating getting the red lip bag now too. :hmm:

bunnypoet

Yay! I finally picked up with pink lip bag - the price was more palatable with the sale since the lipstick in the set was the only item I wanted.

Latest posts