MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

We got an amazing Black Friday deal on the german MAC site... a free shipping code. :smokin:

So... MAC UK... are you guys gonna take heed and do something. I'm kinda wanting to get my hands on a couple of lipsticks, that launched yesterday... I could also do with 25% off as well... Not fussed about the free shipping... Or am I asking for too much from you guys???

Sincerly

Disgruntled lipstick fiend

DMcG9

Yup, got the email. MAC has either finally joined the real world or sales on those holiday kits are slow. Good for those who have been pondering. Still not buying, LOL.

I went to the local mall to go to my bank (kind of a big mistake today) and I went by the MAC counter in The Bay and most of the rack that held the MAC holiday kits had been cleaned out so they've definitely been moving a lot of the dead weight of this collection today, or at least that counter has.

BeautyBorn

So... MAC UK... are you guys gonna take heed and do something. I'm kinda wanting to get my hands on a couple of lipsticks, that launched yesterday... I could also do with 25% off as well... Not fussed about the free shipping... Or am I asking for too much from you guys???

Sincerly

Disgruntled lipstick fiend

The fact that the 25% is only on the holiday sets leave me thinking they aren't selling and MAC don't want to have to shift them to CCO status. However, applying to the Thanksgiving release would make the loyal bunch think they do care about their customers. :rolleyes:

Miss Dynamite

The fact that the 25% is only on the holiday sets leave me thinking they aren't selling and MAC don't want to have to shift them to CCO status. However, applying to the Thanksgiving release would make the loyal bunch think they do care about their customers. :rolleyes:

If Instagram is any indication, these sets seems to actually be quite popular. Wouldn't surprise me, they are the best holiday sets we've had in a long time.

Miss Dynamite

i was just getting into hoarding mac then, and a lot of the kits and the brush bags ended up at my cco. I still wish I got some. But why do you say this is the worst?

Idk, just the lip bags alone are better than any of the sets I've ever seen MAC release. Besides, in 2011 and 2012 (I think) MAC released those Crushed Metal Pigment sets, NOTHING could ever be wore than those.

starletta8

I think the opposite. I think they are one of the worst ones since 2009.

Why?

I know it's a super subjective thing, but these are the first holiday sets I actually bought in years. I love the pink lip bag, and I've raved about the cool face palette to death in this thread. I love it so much that I actually bu'd with the 25%, and picked up the warm face palette.

starletta8

Although if we're talking about epic MAC holiday collections, I still cry a little inside about the year (06? 07?) that brought us all of the Pearlglides, including my personal GOAT Wolf. (Spoiler: I still have 2 of those babies hoarded NIB. I allow myself to use Wolf once a month these days... it was all I wore for 2 straight years a bit ago.

Kaidan

I finally bought the pink lip bag with the discount price. The discount-which is a miracle for MAC-would be the only reason for me to get it because there was no way I'd be paying full price for a cheap bag and a lip liner formula that I'm not a fan of.

bunnypoet

I finally bought the pink lip bag with the discount price. The discount-which is a miracle for MAC-would be the only reason for me to get it because there was no way I'd be paying full price for a cheap bag and a lip liner formula that I'm not a fan of.

That's exactly how I felt. The lip liner formulation is too drying and drags on the lips, and I am not a huge lip gloss fan. So I bought this set solely for the lipstick. $39 for a MAC lipstick is a no-go for me, but $29 is more palatable.

DMcG9

Although if we're talking about epic MAC holiday collections, I still cry a little inside about the year (06? 07?) that brought us all of the Pearlglides, including my personal GOAT Wolf. (Spoiler: I still have 2 of those babies hoarded NIB. I allow myself to use Wolf once a month these days... it was all I wore for 2 straight years a bit ago.

Oooh, Wolf... beautiful. Good thing you backed that up. Hard to believe that hasn't made been repromoted. My fave pearlglide these days is Industrial.

KGeezy

My SoG finally got here a few days ago. I haven't used it yet but did comparison swatches with OD (NC42 for reference) So far I love it, can't wait to play with her soon!

image.jpg

Latest posts