MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

CrimsonQuill157

i think you can return it without a problem. i sent back a blush to mac without a box and they said it's not needed if you have proof of purchase. same thing with nordies and sephora not having box is fine

Thank you! When I get back to the mall (which should be this weekend) I will take it with me.

Rinstar

So I am sitting here in Blizzard Mode and I'm about to order a bunch of stuff I was trying to skip from this collection... Spellbinder, A Sprinkle of Magic, Calypso Beat and Spelldazzling n/p. Plus Never Say Never huggable gloss. Anyone wanna talk me out of making bad choices?

GreenEyedAllie

So I am sitting here in Blizzard Mode and I'm about to order a bunch of stuff I was trying to skip from this collection... Spellbinder, A Sprinkle of Magic, Calypso Beat and Spelldazzling n/p. Plus Never Say Never huggable gloss. Anyone wanna talk me out of making bad choices?

Spellbinder is a great decision.

That's all I got. :rolleyes:

B

Buffy89

Spellbinder is a great decision.

That's all I got. :rolleyes:

SB is really great, so if you wanna pick one thing, it's worth it.
I exactly know that feeling of wanting to skip, but wanting a lot of stuff as well. Usually, it helps to cling to one favorite item to get rid of that "want" feeling for me.

Anneri

NSN is awesome! Love the formula a lot.

Rinstar

Well I finally ordered Spellbinder and also got Never Say Never huggable gloss. I don't need the other stuff, but I may still cave and throw them in with my Flamingo Park order if they're still around!!

Corally

Totally bought Cheek Pollen and Spellbinder today. I thought I could skip those with ease, think again haha! So (after 2 months lol!) my final haul are those blushes and ATF lipstick. Can't wait to get the blushes! :D

leonah

Totally bought Cheek Pollen and Spellbinder today. I thought I could skip those with ease, think again haha! So (after 2 months lol!) my final haul are those blushes and ATF lipstick. Can't wait to get the blushes! :D

I love both blushes especially spellbinder :) and I very rarely wear pinky toned blushes overall. one thing mac has done recently is to release pretty blushes at least :D

montREALady

Wearing Among the Fireflies lipstick today... need it wear it more often, it's so lovely

It literally lives in my bag. I switch out my lipsticks everyday but that one is there for when I just want to wear something that isn't bright, a liquid lipstick or annoying, lol!

Marsha Pomells

It literally lives in my bag. I switch out my lipsticks everyday but that one is there for when I just want to wear something that isn't bright, a liquid lipstick or annoying, lol!

Thought this thread was dead, but anyway... They need to bring back Pillow Talk, it is by far my favourite nude.

Latest posts