NARS Spring 2016

Aquamarine1543

NY fashion week just started!
Let's find out the new products for spring 2016.

Impassioned Blush (New for Spring 2016; for now try Sex Appeal Blush)

Kari Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow (New for Spring 2016; for now try the left side of Fervor Dual-Intensity Blush with Nepal Eyeshadow)

Tarvos Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow (New for Spring 2016; for now try Vent Glacé Duo Eyeshadow)

Cressida Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow (New for Spring 2016, for now try Outremer Single Eyeshadow)

Rosecliff Lipstick (New for Spring 2016; for now try Cruising Lipstick)

Vida Loca Lip Gloss (New for Spring 2016; for now try Sweet Revenge Lip Gloss)

I think it's Impassioned blush. (the right side of the duo e/s and the in front of the foundation)
It looks like warm-toned pinky-beige blush. It reminds me of Penny Lane cream blush which is discontinued. They look really similar in the pic.

Read more: http://www.makeupexaminer.com/#ixzz3lTNPgR6S

hitchcockblonde

74a0f1a5_image.jpeg
From Glossier's snapchat

Aquamarine1543

Kari Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow (New for Spring 2016; for now try the left side of Fervor Dual-Intensity Blush with Nepal Eyeshadow)

Aquamarine1543

Rosecliff Lipstick (New for Spring 2016; for now try Cruising Lipstick)

It looks like Nars is still obsessed with pinky-nude color just like this year.lol

Shars

From Glossier's snapchat
Oh I'm loving that! Now that they are selling pans, I'm so hesitant to buy the regular blushes. I love the packaging but hate how dirty it gets so I always keep mine in the boxes - which is a hassle when you're rushing to put makeup on in the morning!
sigh.gif

Latest posts