NARS Spring 2016

Shars

Not sure about their sales, but I recently started working for Nars at a Lord and Taylor. We have a 15% in March. I can ship if u guys need anything when that happens!

Oooohhh!! That sounds good! I will definitely run my order with you! You guys get commission right?

GreenEyedAllie

Not sure about their sales, but I recently started working for Nars at a Lord and Taylor. We have a 15% in March. I can ship if u guys need anything when that happens!

Thanks for letting me know!! If I am able to restrain myself until then, I will happily PM you.:D

Icecaramellatte

There is a sheer lipstick from Nars called Damage that looks really nice with El Aqua lip liner!
Which mauve Armani lipstick?

Good to know. I didn't get a swatch of the Armani lipstick but I think it might be the one Kimono in this pic.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

v0ltagekid

sorry I just realized I never answered lol!
Yes! we do! not much tho. The gifts will be awesome, got a preview yesterday at a meeting.
I'll post the gift once I have a picture :)

v0ltagekid

Thank you! It's been so fun so far!
Did seasonal training and got some awesome sneak peeks! And basic training was fun too!

starletta8

Finally made my purchases even after the collection caused a lot of pain today!

2 of the Dual Intensity, the e/s duo, and the blush.

starletta8

Let me know how you like the duo. It looks super orange on me unfortunately. I'm wondering if Kari will 'save it.'

I will.

Considering the duo literally almost brought me to my knees in pain, I WILL love it.

(No, not being dramatic. I went to swatch it and forgot about an IV site on that hand. When I swatched on the spot, the pain was unbelievable)

GreenEyedAllie

I will.

Considering the duo literally almost brought me to my knees in pain, I WILL love it.

(No, not being dramatic. I went to swatch it and forgot about an IV site on that hand. When I swatched on the spot, the pain was unbelievable)

Oh gosh, dear. I hope you feel better and rock that duo like nobody's business.

Rinstar

I agree that would be beautiful! I have hot sand illuminator (And the back up) and i am planning to get both multiple and a lipgloss

Did you get the Hot Sand multiple? I am debating it and would love to hear anyone's opinion on it!

Latest posts