NARS Spring 2016

Icecaramellatte

I picked up everything except Instant Crash lipgloss, Rosecliff lipstick and the blue eyeshadow. I'll probably end up going back for the Instant Crash lipgloss.

Edit - question about returns to Narscosmetics.com. I was planning to refuse a box sent to me but someone in my family accepted it when I wasn't home. it is still unopened. Do you know if I can take it to the post office and return to sender with out paying a return fee?

Last edited:

Monsy

Edit - question about returns to Narscosmetics.com. I was planning to refuse a box sent to me but someone in my family accepted it when I wasn't home. it is still unopened. Do you know if I can take it to the post office and return to sender with out paying a return fee?

Nope you need to call nars cs first and they will email you return label for fedex i believe and then you can just drop it off in the fedex box

elegant-one

Barney's just cancelled my order due to insufficient quantity :doh::snooty::action1: Should have never posted here where it could be found.

boschicka

Barney's just cancelled my order due to insufficient quantity :doh::snooty::action1: Should have never posted here where it could be found.

But if you placed your order first, you should be first in line. That makes zero sense! Stupid Barneys!!! It will be released everywhere soon & you can give your business to a more deserving store. Hmph!

elegant-one

That's weird that they did that as both are still available for purchase on their website. Maybe try giving them a call or send an email?
Yeah, I called CS immediately & they said it was sold out. I complained that it was still available online & he didn't really care. He just read their disclaimer that items may not be available. I told him I didn't care about their disclaimer :rofl::fight:lol!
But if you placed your order first, you should be first in line. That makes zero sense! Stupid Barneys!!! It will be released everywhere soon & you can give your business to a more deserving store. Hmph!

You would think so right! Ugh! They took money out of my account too. I just ordered them from Nars.com :doh::snooty:

boschicka

Yeah, I called CS immediately & they said it was sold out. I complained that it was still available online & he didn't really care. He just read their disclaimer that items may not be available. I told him I didn't care about their disclaimer :rofl::fight:lol!

You would think so right! Ugh! They took money out of my account too. I just ordered them from Nars.com :doh::snooty:

HAAAA! Good for you! And oh, don't they always make sure to get their money first! Jerks. Glad you ordered from Nars directly!

elegant-one

HAAAA! Good for you! And oh, don't they always make sure to get their money first! Jerks. Glad you ordered from Nars directly!

:rofl::bat: I thought you guys might enjoy that LOL!!! I just called them again to complain about the fact that they are still up online & they took money from my account. Seriously, she acted like she didn't care any more than the first cs person. :shakehead:

Icecaramellatte

I wanted a really simple, almost no makeup look today. I put Kari on the lid with a dark gray shade in the outer corner (Mac Typographic from the Rainy something quad) and Mac Uninterrupted in the crease, Tom Ford liner pen for little wings. Impassioned blush layered over the new Tom Ford shade and illuminate duo (don't think I have the hang of that one yet). Dior Glowing Pink highlighter and Armani plum lipstick for a pop of color. Kari was just slightly rosy on my eyes. I used a densely packed shadow brush (I think 215) and it worked okay. I really was curious about this formula in a matte shade. I think I will try it again wet. I am wondering if it would work as a transition shade too. Maybe for pink or purple eye looks. Any other ideas for this color.

ryan-eh

I've decided this collection is going to be my big spring buy (plus a few things from the new Tom Ford) and even though it's the middle of January and freezing, I'm super impatient for it to hit Nordstrom. In the meantime, I'll just keep reading what y'all say about it.

Prettypackages

this sounds really pretty!
n/m, I thought Kari was the green shade. I was going to ask you to compare it to something else.

I wanted a really simple, almost no makeup look today. I put Kari on the lid with a dark gray shade in the outer corner (Mac Typographic from the Rainy something quad) and Mac Uninterrupted in the crease, Tom Ford liner pen for little wings. Impassioned blush layered over the new Tom Ford shade and illuminate duo (don't think I have the hang of that one yet). Dior Glowing Pink highlighter and Armani plum lipstick for a pop of color. Kari was just slightly rosy on my eyes. I used a densely packed shadow brush (I think 215) and it worked okay. I really was curious about this formula in a matte shade. I think I will try it again wet. I am wondering if it would work as a transition shade too. Maybe for pink or purple eye looks. Any other ideas for this color.

Latest posts