NARS Spring 2016

Monsy

saw this collection today. lighter gloss is beautiful kind of reminds me of chanel sweet beige
blush pulls much more cooler tone on skin than in the pan

Ernie

saw this collection today. lighter gloss is beautiful kind of reminds me of chanel sweet beige
blush pulls much more cooler tone on skin than in the pan

Agreed on both counts! Blush is definitely on the cool side.

boschicka

When is this collection supposed to show up at online retailers? I've only seen it available online at Barneys and the NARS website.

Icecaramellatte

Wore the duo two days in a row. I don't think the matte shade shows up that much on me. I couldn't resist a rosey copper shade. Wore matte color all over and rosey copper in the outer Edit - outer half of lid. Then went with Cordura duo to add some depth. Lighter brown in the crease and darker brown in the outer V. A bit of the matte rose dual intensity above the crease and mac uninterrupted transition. Tom Ford liquid eyeliner with baby wings. Then I put on the red lipstick from this collection. I can't remember the name right now. I was thinking of going with a pink because I had a pink/cranberry camo print top on but the red looked really good. I guess it was the cranberry in the top. Anyway. I grabbed the Steven Klein red gloss and put just a dab on but wow! That really amped it up. Why haven't I worn that gloss before? Love it!

Oh and I was trying to remember the lip combo from my holiday makeover that was pink but I couldn't remember it this morning in the morning rush but now I do and it was the red gloss with the metallic lipstick over it. I may try it tomorrow if I stick with this eye look. I still need to wear that green eyeshadow and the peachy gloss. I think I want to go back and get the rose lipstick and nude gloss now.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Wore the duo two days in a row. I don't think the matte shade shows up that much on me. I couldn't resist a rosey copper shade. Wore matte color all over and rosey copper in the outer corner. Then went with Cordura duo to add some depth. Lighter brown in the crease and darker brown in the outer V. A bit of the matte rose dual intensity above the crease and mac uninterrupted transition. Tom Ford liquid eyeliner with baby wings. Then I put on the red lipstick from this collection. I can't remember the name right now. I was thinking of going with a pink because I had a pink/cranberry camo print top on but the red looked really good. I guess it was the cranberry in the top. Anyway. I grabbed the Steven Klein red gloss and put just a dab on but wow! That really amped it up. Why haven't I worn that gloss before? Love it!

Oh and I was trying to remember the lip combo from my holiday makeover that was pink but I couldn't remember it this morning in the morning rush but now I do and it was the red gloss with the metallic lipstick over it. I may try it tomorrow if I stick with this eye look. I still need to wear that green eyeshadow and the peachy gloss. I think I want to go back and get the rose lipstick and nude gloss now.

Sounds lovely! I really like that you post your looks ;) Rosecliff ls is so pretty. I didn't get that red gloss but you're making me wish I did.

Icecaramellatte

Sounds lovely! I really like that you post your looks ;) Rosecliff ls is so pretty. I didn't get that red gloss but you're making me wish I did.

Yes. I love that the lipstick goes with the blush. I think I may have to head back to Nars to get the gloss and lipstick. But then I would have the whole collection. Oh wait there is a blue eyeshadow. All but 1 is okay.

Ernie

Wore the duo two days in a row. I don't think the matte shade shows up that much on me. I couldn't resist a rosey copper shade. Wore matte color all over and rosey copper in the outer Edit - outer half of lid. Then went with Cordura duo to add some depth. Lighter brown in the crease and darker brown in the outer V. A bit of the matte rose dual intensity above the crease and mac uninterrupted transition. Tom Ford liquid eyeliner with baby wings. Then I put on the red lipstick from this collection. I can't remember the name right now. I was thinking of going with a pink because I had a pink/cranberry camo print top on but the red looked really good. I guess it was the cranberry in the top. Anyway. I grabbed the Steven Klein red gloss and put just a dab on but wow! That really amped it up. Why haven't I worn that gloss before? Love it!

That sounds so pretty! I didn't get that red gloss either.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up Instant Crash??? lipgloss and Rosecliff lipstick from Sephora. The Rosecliff was the last one they had. So I think I have everything now except the blue dual intensity shadow. It seems Sephora is carrying everything except that. I noticed they were out of Banned Red too.

Ernie

I picked up Instant Crash??? lipgloss and Rosecliff lipstick from Sephora. The Rosecliff was the last one they had. So I think I have everything now except the blue dual intensity shadow. It seems Sephora is carrying everything except that. I noticed they were out of Banned Red too.
I didn't get the blue shadow either. The blush, both lipsticks, 2 single shadows, 1 duo shadow, 2 glosses. Always like the Nars collections!

Icecaramellatte

I didn't get the blue shadow either. The blush, both lipsticks, 2 single shadows, 1 duo shadow, 2 glosses. Always like the Nars collections!

I stopped by the Nars boutique to get a replacement lip liner. One I had is mia and I thought it would work well with the Tom Ford pen I just bought. Well I ended up getting one to go with Rosecliff, El Aqua. I thought it was a good match but now that I'm home, I see that Rosecliff is not as mauvey as I originally thought, at least not on my lips. It looked pretty mauve in my hand swatch. El Aqua is not a perfect match to Rosecliff like I had thought but it does make Rosecliff look a bit more mauvey on my lips so I'll keep it. The good news is now I can get the mauve Armani lipstick I tried but thought was too close to Rosecliff. Alls well that ends well.

Ernie

I stopped by the Nars boutique to get a replacement lip liner. One I had is mia and I thought it would work well with the Tom Ford pen I just bought. Well I ended up getting one to go with Rosecliff, El Aqua. I thought it was a good match but now that I'm home, I see that Rosecliff is not as mauvey as I originally thought, at least not on my lips. It looked pretty mauve in my hand swatch. El Aqua is not a perfect match to Rosecliff like I had thought but it does make Rosecliff look a bit more mauvey on my lips so I'll keep it. The good news is now I can get the mauve Armani lipstick I tried but thought was too close to Rosecliff. Alls well that ends well.
There is a sheer lipstick from Nars called Damage that looks really nice with El Aqua lip liner!
Which mauve Armani lipstick?

Latest posts