NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint SPF 30

hitchcockblonde

From glossier.irl snapchat

shellygrrl

Staff member
NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia, MUFE Ultra HD in Y205, and I've never been matched to a MAC foundation (though I'm thinking I'm about a 10 to 15 in terms of intensity). My undertones aren't overly pink or yellow.

Aquamarine1543

I heard from my source that the current tinted moisturizer will be discontinued before Velvet Matte skin tint is launched

Monsy

I heard from my source that the current tinted moisturizer will be discontinued before Velvet Matte skin tint is launched

NO WAY??? why would they do that? it is one of their best products ever. plus it is not matte. i don't get this ?? :doh:

Ingenue

WHAT? Oh Good Crappity Crap Crap! That's like their BEST friggin' product! This is not smart NARS. Not smart. Let me get a (few) backup(s).

Monsy

WHAT? Oh Good Crappity Crap Crap! That's like their BEST friggin' product! This is not smart NARS. Not smart. Let me get a (few) backup(s).

I wonder if that is true... I guess we will find out soon. Hopefully not!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
NARS VELVET MATTE SKIN TINT SPF 30
PURE SKIN APPEAL

Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint Tube on Sphere Image - US - jpeg.jpg

Velvet Matte Skin Tint SPF 30 delivers soft-matte perfection and protection. This oil-free formula delivers NARS’ signature natural-looking finish and shine control with the skincare benefits of an all-in-one treatment. NARS’ innovative Velvet Illusion Complex technology creates a soft-focus effect with a soft-touch feel. Transparent Blurring Powders instantly enhance the look of skin by helping to blur imperfections and even tone – naturally dimensional skin that doesn’t look flat, masked, or chalky.

The unique, spherical shape of the Transparent Blurring Powders compress like a cushion, delivering a velvety feel and superior comfort upon application. Rose Fruit Extract refines the appearance of pores and controls shine. This ultra-blendable skin tint glides on smooth delivering sheer-to-medium coverage that lasts comfortably through the day. From the lightest ivory to the deepest mahogany, an expertly refined range of 12 global shades offers soft-matte coverage for every skintone. Instant perfection, at the ready. Charged with vitamins C, E, and broad spectrum SPF 30.

Shades Include:

Terre-Neuve LIGHT0 -Lightest with neutral pink undertones
Finland LIGHT1 - Lightest with neutral yellow undertones
Alaska LIGHT2 - Light with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
Groenland
LIGHT3 - Light medium with a neutral pink / peachy undertone
St. Mortiz
MEDIUM1 - Medium with a neutral yellow undertone
Cuzco
MEDIUM1.5 - Medium with a neutral pink / peachy undertone
Annapurna
MEDIUM2 - Medium with a neutral peachy undertone
Cuba MEDIUM3 - Medium with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
Malaga MED/DARK1 - Medium dark with warm caramel undertones
Seychelles MED/DARK2 - Medium dark with golden olive undertones
Martinique MED/DARK3 - Medium dark with warm red undertones
Polynesia DARK1 - Dark with warm chocolate undertones

PRICE: $44.00

AVAILABILITY: Available January 15, 2016 at NARS Boutiques and narscosmetics.com Available February 1, 2016 at Sephora, department, and specialty stores.

Last edited:

Latest posts