H&M Beauty Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I got the matte lipstick yesterday, it's called Hot Chocolate and it's a greytoned beige nude. A little too ''poopy'' for me, lol. But seeing colours like MAC Stone being really popular I think a lot of people would like this one. The formula is good - not as smooth as MAC's matte lipsticks, but decent. And it smells just like a MAC one too.

Andrew25

Recently visited their outlet with mates and as always everything there was perfectly lush! I am sure they keep a track on people's choice and then arrange their products accordingly which is the best part of the way it all works.All the ladies out their that uses their products they simply know the fact why they go for it.

Their products are surprisingly good.
The concealer wheel is just as good as a Benefit or Mac Concealer that I have used in the past- that is how impressed I am with the concealer.
The blushers are lovely as well as the cream foundations.
However, the lipsticks I have found are alittle hit or miss- some are very beautiful however others I have tried have come out rather streaky and sink into the cracks of the lips rather obviously.

Jayjayy

I bought 2 lipsticks and a cream eyeshadow. On my lids, the shadow is pretty much my skin tone so I'm not too impressed lol. And the lipsticks are thick...idk if maybe mine were old, but they're a heavy cream. With 1 swipe it looks chunky as if I've layered on too much.

But, I haven't given up hope! Oh yeah I also bought 2 nail polishes and they're very nice. The polish color actually matches the tube, which I appreciate. I wouldn't mind a few more fun colors.

leonah

that highlighter is pretty but I have not seen that one anywhere yet and seems to be SO on their site. I really like H&M eyebrow gel btw if someone is looking for a cheap and decent brow gel :)

Latest posts