MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

bluelitzer

As I suspected and hoped for, Retro Rouge is similar to Deeply Adored, both brown-red sisters. DA is just slightly more red and RR is a touch bit more brown. However, Salon Rouge from the holiday collection 2014 is still the closest dupe for DA in my stash.

View attachment 53196
image.jpg

Last edited:

iqaganda

Finally picked up the nail polish! It's such a great buy since it's only $14 i think and it comes in a very fancy packaging! Can't wait to try it on tonight. :D

NATlar

I swatched all three of the lipsticks in the MAC Store yesterday I fell in love with them all but I wanted only one I couldn't choose but I was leaning more to Retro Rouge but I passed anyway..... they are very dupeable!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 140

BuickMackane

I caved in and got all three lipsticks. They're red and they're matte so it had to be done.

The packaging is nasty but not as nasty as I imagined. Talk about small mercies haha.

NaomiH

I caved in and got all three lipsticks. They're red and they're matte so it had to be done.

The packaging is nasty but not as nasty as I imagined. Talk about small mercies haha.

TEAMALLTHEREDS!

I'm with you on thinking the packaging is hideous. It's even worse in person! The boxes are cute though.

Myth

249 is SO soft for a synthetic brush, I love it. Short handle so I threw it in my handbag for on-the-go. If it was long/regular length I would have bought 2.

Latest posts