MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

missjulie

For someone who is new to MAC, which lipstick would you ladies reccommend as a must have? Which one seems the most unique compared to the permanent line, and the previous LEs?
I'm really tempted to buy all 3, but I'm just not sure how likely will MAC introduce a color very similar to either one, but with cuter packaging.

lilinah

I got to test Retro Rouge today. I really liked it. But as i don't wear reds much and already have a few, there was no reason to buy. Oh, well, more to spend on other collections.

leonah

I bought retro rouge today one of the last ones left phew! the other colors were still available though. it's gorgeous :eek: on temptalia she listed the PLW lip creme in extended play (that I already have) as a very close dupe but honestly they are not really the same when I look at them both in daylight.

bluelitzer

I bought retro rouge today one of the last ones left phew! the other colors were still available though. it's gorgeous :eek: on temptalia she listed the PLW lip creme in extended play (that I already have) as a very close dupe but honestly they are not really the same when I look at them both in daylight.

I agree, Extended Play on me is not so much brownish as it is a dulled-down muted deep red.

laralara

So ended up buying:
Scarlett scarlett lipstick, red limpid, the 'to have or have not' nail polish and 'old fashioned' nail polish
Haha I have so many reds now..:dogdance::yay::scram:

Last edited:

laralara

Another collection with reds! I don't feel this because when there are dupes, then there's nothing different. :zzz:
Lol I'm laughing at my quote in December...because I ended up buying things anyway. I have no shame...I'm a sucker for reds.

Latest posts