URBAN DECAY X GWEN STEFANI

nikkideevah

The limited edition collection will launch on November 22nd at urbandecay.com, Urban Decay stores, as well as Sephora, Ulta, and Macy’s.

“When Urban Decay came to me to collaborate, I immediately thought it was a perfect match. The way they’ve built their company is very similar to my aesthetic and approach. It’s all about creative self-expression, being strong and not being afraid to go outside of the box. Everyone in my life knows I absolutely love makeup. From a very young age, it was an artistic passion of mine. I actually used to be a makeup artist. I love wearing makeup and having so many ways to express myself through it. It’s my war paint. To be able to do a collaboration with people who get that concept and who are just as passionate about it is a dream come true. We’ve made and created products that I actually wear every single day. It’s the real thing. I’m obsessed with everything we’ve done, and I can’t wait to share it.” — Gwen Stefani
“We’ve always been such huge fans of Gwen’s work over at UD. We’ve wanted to make this project happen for years, and finally it was the right time. We found a true partner in her, and it was amazing to channel her energy and creativity into these products. She truly represents the Urban Decay spirit.” — Wende Zomnir

credit: http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-x-gwen-stefani-collection-for-november-2015

montREALady

OMG! Have we seen swatches or even what's in the collection??
th_happy1.gif

Okay found this:
totalbeauty

And

flauntme
"After some teasing, Urban Decay has finally released an image of the upcoming limited edition Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette for Holiday 2015! So far, all we know judging from the image are the shades:

- Blonde
- Bathwater
- Skimp
- Steady
- Punk
- Baby
- Anaheim
- Stark
- Zone
- Serious
- Pop
- Harajuku
- Danger
- Blackout"

Swatches from Popsugar

"Here's a breakdown of the 12 new shades, which are all aptly named for different parts of Gwen's life:
Blonde, a pale beige with pink iridescent shift that's great for highlighter
Bathwater, a pale beige with gold pearl
Steady, a medium rose with metallic gold shift
Punk, the reddish-brown matte I mentioned that accentuates green and hazel eyes
Baby, a cool metallic rose
Anaheim, a light taupe-brown that's one of the only matte shades in the palette
Zone, another matte in a medium brown
Serious, a smoky gray with iridescent floating pearl that helps add dimension to a regular smoky look
Pop, a pale coral with iridescent sparkle
Harajuku, a metallic blue-pink with iridescent microshimmer that works gorgeously with Punk
Danger, a deep metallic royal blue with blue microsparkle
1987, a bright metallic yellow-gold"

ravenwolf

I found the palette in store at Douglas. Couldn't believe it but of course I grabbed it. Did anyone else find this before the release date?

montREALady

I found the palette in store at Douglas. Couldn't believe it but of course I grabbed it. Did anyone else find this before the release date?
Nope. I didn't even realize it was going to be at retailers. I thought it was just the UD website!

TwiggyPop

This Sunday!
I know, I have a reminder set on my phone. Haha
In the Spring, kewl! I thought it was with this Sunday's launch of the palette. I panicked. LOL
I did too! I spent way too much on my haul and really don't want to buy more than the palette right now.
Nope. I didn't even realize it was going to be at retailers. I thought it was just the UD website!
It'll be at Ulta, but I couldn't find a release for Sephora.

CCKK

I love UD but this collection so far is a HUGE pass! MontREALady- Macys is getting this collection. I live here in Michigan and at my local Macys an associate confirmed it that the collection was coming. She spoke directly to the UD rep

Latest posts