URBAN DECAY X GWEN STEFANI

montREALady

I love UD but this collection so far is a HUGE pass!  MontREALady- Macys is getting this collection.  I live here in Michigan and at my local Macys an associate confirmed it that the collection was coming.  She spoke directly to the UD rep
Thanks. I like Gwen and UD so I want it. I barely paid attention to the swatches :lol:

Shars

Out of the other 4 there is 1 sheer and 3 more creme. Seems weird to me, when I think of Gwen I think of Red matte lips.
Well bummer. I do like their original revolution lipsticks, which are creams but these don't seem to be the same as those.

Chartreuse

I love UD but this collection so far is a HUGE pass!
I know right
gwen has such an awesome style
I don't know what I expected but I feel kind of underwhelmed
though the packaging of the palette is really really cool looking
UD nailed it with the packaging this season
I will for sure get one of their palettes since I don't own any
and of course for the packaging
poke.gif

montREALady

UD gave 8 beauty bloggers early access to the palette to recreate some iconic Gwen looks and here's what they came up with:
http://www.urbandecay.com/%23udxgwen-blogger-lookbook/fs-vu-article-4864.html?utm_source=20151119_GwenBloggerLooks&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Body&utm_content=Blog&utm_campaign=Marketing

fabulousfab

UD gave 8 beauty bloggers early access to the palette to recreate some iconic Gwen looks and here's what they came up with:
http://www.urbandecay.com/%23udxgwen-blogger-lookbook/fs-vu-article-4864.html?utm_source=20151119_GwenBloggerLooks&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Body&utm_content=Blog&utm_campaign=Marketing
meh! I am going to pass on this palette the colors are not exciting and I have enough UD palettes all these colors are dupable . And these bloggers are not even convincing me to get the palette with these looks.

TwiggyPop

UD gave 8 beauty bloggers early access to the palette to recreate some iconic Gwen looks and here's what they came up with: http://www.urbandecay.com/#udxgwen-...=Body&utm_content=Blog&utm_campaign=Marketing
Did those girls google the wrong Gwen? Because those are not iconic Gwen looks. Shayla came the closest, but even that isn't a true Gwen look. They should've sent me one, I would kill it! As soon as I get that palette I will do my best Gwen look and tag UD on the Instagram pic. THEN they'll see what can be done with this palette! Sorry to sound cocky, but those pictures made me mad. Haha

montREALady

meh! I am going to pass on this palette the colors are not exciting and I have enough UD palettes all these colors are dupable . And these bloggers are not even convincing me to get the palette with these looks.
It is so boring indeed. I'm really not pressed. I need someone to sell me the packaging for 1/4 of the cost so I can fill it with my own shadows, lolllll!

montREALady

As soon as I get that palette I will do my best Gwen look and tag UD on the Instagram pic. THEN they'll see what can be done with this palette! Sorry to sound cocky, but those pictures made me mad. Haha
I have a feeling a lot of chicks will be doing that. They really were uneventful. I like Shayla...lips should have been matte though. Or maybe that's just my preference
tong.gif

Shars

It is so boring indeed. I'm really not pressed. I need someone to sell me the packaging for 1/4 of the cost so I can fill it with my own shadows, lolllll!
I thought they were exceedingly boring as well. I was like, is the palette that uninspiring?

MaryJane

This is the first time ever that I don't want a UD palette. The more swatches and videos I see, the more underwhelmed I am. This palette might be good for someone with no neutral colors at all but I find all the colors very durable. All of the light colors in the first row look extremely similar and, once applied to the eye, you probably can't tell the difference between them.

montREALady

This is the first time ever that I don't want a UD palette. The more swatches and videos I see, the more underwhelmed I am. This palette might be good for someone with no neutral colors at all but I find all the colors very durable. All of the light colors in the first row look extremely similar and, once applied to the eye, you probably can't tell the difference between them.
Exactly!! Makes no sense!

shontay07108

The palette is totally underwhelming. I saw a tutorial with it on a WOC and it still looked like a lot of nothing. It's too bad b/c I love the packaging. The lipsticks seem much more interesting to me. When are they coming out?

TwiggyPop

image.jpg image.jpg

I got my palette today and just did a really quick look before I did my last minute thanksgiving shopping. A couple colors don't swatch like I thought they would so that was disappointing, but most of them are really nice. I'll do some swatch pictures for you all in a few, but for now here's a quick pic from today.

image.jpeg
Don't mind the bleach stain on my shirt, I already changed into my comfortable clothes.

boschicka

View attachment 50187 View attachment 50188

I got my palette today and just did a really quick look before I did my last minute thanksgiving shopping. A couple colors don't swatch like I thought they would so that was disappointing, but most of them are really nice. I'll do some swatch pictures for you all in a few, but for now here's a quick pic from today.

View attachment 50189
Don't mind the bleach stain on my shirt, I already changed into my comfortable clothes.

"Like"

montREALady

Omg I hate this new format! Ugggh! Anywho, I got the palette as soon as it launched on Nordies around 2:30am ET. I haven't been in here or Specktra on a whole for that matter, so I have no idea how any of you feel about it.

montREALady

View attachment 50187 View attachment 50188

View attachment 50189

Was it the light colors that didn't swatch well? I think I bought it for the actual palette not the shadows, lol.

sagehen

@montrealady: I have swatched a few and am wearing a coupe shades today. So far, the shimmery shade on my lid is a little patchy but my overwhelming thought is that Punk should be available as a single. Have you gotten to play with it yet?

montREALady

@montrealady: I have swatched a few and am wearing a coupe shades today. So far, the shimmery shade on my lid is a little patchy but my overwhelming thought is that Punk should be available as a single. Have you gotten to play with it yet?

Not yet, only placed my order early this a.m...from Nordies so we all know I'm not seeing it until next week! Is the palette itself as nice in person as it seems? The actual palette, not the shadows, lol.

Latest posts