URBAN DECAY X GWEN STEFANI

Ingenue

Broke down and got 714. It's just too gorgeous to resist, and I want to see how a 'mega matte' works on me. If it doesn't work, I'll just take it back.

montREALady

I'm thinking about 714 even though I don't really wear red like that. My goodies came yesterday! LOVE Rock Steady and LOVE Firebird! The blush palette is awesome BUT it's pressed really soft so it kicks up a ton of product. You have to honestly just 'tap' the brush in there to pick up product. Today I'm wearing Lo-Fi as a blush with OC over it, and Angel as a highlighter. The effect is incredible.

View attachment 51587
I'm actually all Stefani everything today: Angel as shadow, Blackout as liner, and Phone Call lip liner (filled in) with a clear gloss over it.

Looking good. I'm waiting for the blush palette to get to Nordies. Love her eye shadow palette though. I don't need any of the lipsticks. I think their other blushes kick up product too. Wearing Bittersweet today, you have to dab your brush in that one otherwise you pick up way too much product.

Ingenue

Looking good. I'm waiting for the blush palette to get to Nordies. Love her eye shadow palette though. I don't need any of the lipsticks. I think their other blushes kick up product too. Wearing Bittersweet today, you have to dab your brush in that one otherwise you pick up way too much product.

Thanks! Okay, if their other blushes are like that then this is right along those lines. Good stuff... just make sure you pat instead of swirl. LOL

montREALady

Did some swatches.

Doubt I'm getting the blush palette. Only Easy can work as a good blush on me. Cherry and Lo-Fi are super light and everything else are like highlighters even though OC is the"official" highlighter and the other two are blushes.
02f3b461-6006-4253-918f-80b10e12848b_wm.jpg

Lip stuff, Ex-Girlfriend lipstick wasn't there.
bf91cc41-5837-475d-9b94-7abd8775bfad_wm.jpg

NATlar

My goodies <3 the eye palette I got in Novemeber but wanted to include it in my haul picture!!

Lipliners - 714, Rock Steady, Firebird and Ex-Girlfriend!

Lipsticks - 714, Rock Steady and Firebird

image.jpg

I did go a bit heavy handed using this blush palette today but I got excited with it! I'm wearing Hush with Easy as my blush and Angel as my highlight!

image.jpg

B

Buffy89

My goodies <3 the eye palette I got in Novemeber but wanted to include it in my haul picture!!

Lipliners - 714, Rock Steady, Firebird and Ex-Girlfriend!

Lipsticks - 714, Rock Steady and Firebird

View attachment 51624

I did go a bit heavy handed using this blush palette today but I got excited with it! I'm wearing Hush with Easy as my blush and Angel as my highlight!

View attachment 51627

Thank you!!!! That cheek highlight is gorgeous. What's your opinion on the blushes, do they all suit you? I'm asking because my complexion and hair color are similar to yours and I'm thinking of my low buy, but I also really want the palette.

NATlar

Thank you!!!! That cheek highlight is gorgeous. What's your opinion on the blushes, do they all suit you? I'm asking because my complexion and hair color are similar to yours and I'm thinking of my low buy, but I also really want the palette.

I think they suit me well and they are my shades to wear, by the swatches they come across as good quality imo just as good as MAC..... I'd definitely buy it if I was you godknows why I'm thinking of buying another one from them as a BU haha I have too many blushes so I shouldn't lol!

Yeah my complexion is a NC15 in MAC and I literally wear the lightest shade in other foundations haha!

B

Buffy89

I think they suit me well and they are my shades to wear, by the swatches they come across as good quality imo just as good as MAC..... I'd definitely buy it if I was you godknows why I'm thinking of buying another one from them as a BU haha I have too many blushes so I shouldn't lol!

Yeah my complexion is a NC15 in MAC and I literally wear the lightest shade in other foundations haha!

Lol I was also thinking about buying a backup for the eye palette, but I own too many eyeshadows to justify this. This stuff should be perm!
So I 'll end up ordering the blushes and ex girlfriend lipstick tomorrow when the collection will be released here. Great to hear that you like your goodies so much and can recommend them!

NATlar

Lol I was also thinking about buying a backup for the eye palette, but I own too many eyeshadows to justify this. This stuff should be perm!
So I 'll end up ordering the blushes and ex girlfriend lipstick tomorrow when the collection will be released here. Great to hear that you like your goodies so much and can recommend them!

Ex-Girlfriend Lipstick didn't come in stock here and still hasn't... gutted really wanted to get it :( I know it's sheer but over the Lipliner to match it will look beautiful!! I totally recommend the blush palette without a doubt it's amazing! Worn it for three days now, tried Cherry yesterday with Angel as the highlight and it looked so pretty! I think I'll get a BU of it when it hits the stores I must be mad haha!

B

Buffy89

Ex-Girlfriend Lipstick didn't come in stock here and still hasn't... gutted really wanted to get it :( I know it's sheer but over the Lipliner to match it will look beautiful!! I totally recommend the blush palette without a doubt it's amazing! Worn it for three days now, tried Cherry yesterday with Angel as the highlight and it looked so pretty! I think I'll get a BU of it when it hits the stores I must be mad haha!

I just ordered the palette and ex girlfriend lipstick. There was some trouble about the lipstick being not in stock here as well, as one can read on UD Germany 's Facebook page. I did not order the liner because of my low buy, but I guess the lipstick will work well with my Subculture liner too. Don't tell me about your backups, lol, I cannot justify getting backups for myself.

NATlar

I just ordered the palette and ex girlfriend lipstick. There was some trouble about the lipstick being not in stock here as well, as one can read on UD Germany 's Facebook page. I did not order the liner because of my low buy, but I guess the lipstick will work well with my Subculture liner too. Don't tell me about your backups, lol, I cannot justify getting backups for myself.

You'll have to let me know how you get on with the Ex Girlfriend Lipstick... hope it comes in stock here soon :( I'm pretty sure it'll work with "Subculture" too, that's one of my favourite nude liners so pretty!

Haha I don't think I'll end up getting a BU of the blush palette, can't afford another one xx

rockin

I got an email through from Urban Decay just now to say that the Gwen collection is online, but when I looked the Phonecall lipstick is out ofstock (had to be one of the 'online only' ones, didn't it?) and there is no 'add to bag' for the matching lipliner. I had been planning to get Phonecall lipstick and liner, and Firebird lipstick and liner.

My order arrived today - the blush palette, Firebird lipstick and liner, and Wonderland. Firebird actually swatches even more pink than I thought it would, but that's not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned.

The plastic of the lipstick tubes feels very lightweight to me, and reminds me of some cheap lipstick I bought back in the early 80s.

Since my initial post, Phonecall lip pencil gained an 'add to bag' button, so I've ordered that, but the lipstick was still showing as out of stock. Did any of the UK ladies get Phonecall lipstick, or was it never actually available on the site?

Last edited:

NATlar

My order arrived today - the blush palette, Firebird lipstick and liner, and Wonderland. Firebird actually swatches even more pink than I thought it would, but that's not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned.

The plastic of the lipstick tubes feels very lightweight to me, and reminds me of some cheap lipstick I bought back in the early 80s.

Since my initial post, Phonecall lip pencil gained an 'add to bag' button, so I've ordered that, but the lipstick was still showing as out of stock. Did any of the UK ladies get Phonecall lipstick, or was it never actually available on the site?

Phonecall, Ex-Girlfriend and Plaid was never available when they released the collection have no idea why... even my counter doesn't have Ex-Girlfriend and obviously not the other two as they're online exclusives. I know Plaid and Wonderland liners was out of stock too and they're now showing as "in stock" so hopefully the other lipsticks do soon.

NATlar

The UK site finally has the two online exclusive and Ex-Girlfriend lipsticks in stock now if anyone was after them!! Just orderd Ex Girlfriend :) my collection is finally complete haha!!

Im not getting Phonecall, Wonderland or Plaid!

montREALady

Macy's has Ex-Girlfriend online here. I think it's too sheer for me to "need" it so I got Firebird to pick up in store tomorrow.

The collection is also up on Nordies too.

iqaganda

I got the eyeshadow and blush palette and all the lipsticks except the nude one.. Coming on the mail all the way to Hong Kong! :D

montREALady

Ulta sent me a one-time use 20% coupon this morning that can be used on prestige brands. I'm getting the matching Firebird liner and maybe another lipstick from this collection. I really liked Wonderland when I swatched it so maybe that one or Rock Steady.

Edit: Got Firebird liner (got the lipstick yesterday from Macy's), Wonderland lipstick and liner and the UD waterline black pencil. With the discount and $12 Ulta Rewards dollars my total with taxes was $54.87. Yay!

Last edited:

NATlar

I picked up wonderland and the matching liner today as well as a BU of the blush palette as i can see me hitting pan an they're only 2.8g...... now this is me finished with the collection haha!

Latest posts