What's in Your NARS Pro Palette?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Hey, NARS addicts! I'm excited to share the newly-released NARS Pro Palette with you. I have the small palette filled with 12 eyeshadow duos to show you today.

The palette is extremely versatile and customizable, so you can fill up the palette with whatever products you want. I just went with the eyeshadow duos because I've never tried NARS eyeshadows before. I will update the 2nd post with swatches later, but the main focus of this review is the NARS Pro Palette system.

The palette itself is made of thick cardboard with a linen-like texture on the exterior which looks durable and high quality. The interior well appears to be made of hard plastic and has a magnetic base at the bottom. The palette feels lightweight yet sturdy, so it's ideal for travel! Since it's very slim, it doesn't take up much storage space at all which is a big plus whether you're a makeup artist or just an average makeup junkie like me.

The refills are already magnetized for you with the names attached at the bottom. The magnets are pretty strong but not too difficult to rearrange. Now, the shade selection is a little on the small side, but I'm hoping they would expand them in the future.

You can mix and match to create an all-in-one makeup palette, but if you like to organize by product type (like me), I created a chart for you. The site does let you know when your palette is full, but it would only let me fit 9 eyeshadow duos in a small palette, and I was able to fit 12 duos with room for 1 more.

Product TypeHow many can fit into a small palette?How many can fit into a large palette?
Blush912
Eyeshadow Single1225
Eyeshadow Duo9-1320-22

You can get a small palette (7 1/20" x 5 1/2") for $14 and a large palette (8 9/10" x 6 4/5") for $18 which makes it cheaper than a Z Palette. (Say What!) The refills will also save you money since you only have to pay $21 for a blush (compared to $30), $18 for a single eyeshadow (instead of $25), $25 for an eyeshadow duo ($35 in a compact), etc. Yes, the cost of an entire palette (whether curated or customized) can get a little expensive, but think of how much you'll be saving in the long run. As an example, the palette shown above costs $314, but if you bought the eyeshadow duos individually, it would cost you $420 (plus the cost of the palette if you decide to depot later).

Overall, I think the palette looks very nice and simple but very chic. If you have already depotted your NARS blushes and eyeshadows, then I highly recommend getting this palette. If you don't like the idea of depotting, then you can just buy the refills (and the palette). Either way, this will save you time, space and money.

So, what's in your palette? Please feel free to post your own photos below!

Availability: Exclusively available on NARSCosmetics.com and at NARS boutiques

* Press samples have been provided to Specktra for consideration only. This bears no influence to the outcome of any review (if published). We do not accept payment in exchange for reviews. All products are tested thoroughly and always reviewed honestly. We are committed to our members and will only endorse products we truly believe in.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Here are the eyeshadow duo swatches! Hope this helps!
flower.gif

sss215

I want one of these but I don't think I'll be filling it with pans of NARS. i love NARS compacts so buying just s pan of NARS products/ deporting what I have is not a thing for me. I may use this as a travel palette for May MUFE and MAC blushes and shadows because it's very chic.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I want one of these but I don't think I'll be filling it with pans of NARS. i love NARS compacts so buying just s pan of NARS products/ deporting what I have is not a thing for me. I may use this as a travel palette for May MUFE and MAC blushes and shadows because it's very chic.
That's one of the things I like about it. You can put whatever you want in it.

beautycool

I love this idea especially With nars eyeshadows but I suppose u can put anything in there :) thanks for posting !!!

beautycool

Mmmmmm prob more money in the uk :) Luckily I have pro account for nars uk So that's good :) hoping this is on the website xx

BamBam

Those are beautiful colors. I already have some Nars eyeshadows and blushes that I'm thinking of depotting to save space. The palette seems like a good investment.. only $14 for the small one.. that's pretty good pricing. Thanks for sharing this.

Latest posts