Dior Spring 2016

beautycool

I can't figure Saks out. The other day they only had the pink powder still in stock. Today they list the glowing nude one! I placed my order very late Thursday - it arrived today!! Fastest delivery ever....:marchmellow:

It really is gorgeous. It looks lovely on!

So made up for you Hun :)) enjoy ??????❤️ I cannot wait to actually buy one lol

beautycool

Anyone know when the other lip glow is out the pomade one please I cannot find it anywhere :( tried to post a picture but cannot for some odd reason :(

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    918.1 KB · Views: 82

beautycool

Oh my gosh it's worked lol sorry
there this one anyone know when it's out thank you ???????????????????????????????????? ^^^^^^^

EmilyLouise

Anyone know when the other lip glow is out the pomade one please I cannot find it anywhere :( tried to post a picture but cannot for some odd reason :(

Oh my gosh it's worked lol sorry
there this one anyone know when it's out thank you ������������������������������������ ^^^^^^^

Hellooo

apparently there's been a production issue with the pomade, it should be ready by the end of January, however when I spoke to the Dior store in Covent Garden they said they wouldn't receive it until February.
-basically we just have to keep our eyes out :) x

beautycool

Hellooo

apparently there's been a production issue with the pomade, it should be ready by the end of January, however when I spoke to the Dior store in Covent Garden they said they wouldn't receive it until February.
-basically we just have to keep our eyes out :) x

Ah thank you :) what are you getting from this Coll . Is there a Burberry thread as i searched and cannot find it and I don't remember there being one
looking out for that bronzer with the heart :)))

beautycool

My husband said he buy me something and unfortunately notjing is on the uk sites I want
I could order a highlighter Nordstrom has them back in by a certain date ( cannot remember what date ) and thought by the time it arrives here it be sold here stuck you see. Atleast I know I def have one :) on way if I cannot get one in uk
its not everyday hubby says I buy you something I need to act quickly lol ???????????? or I could get the glow lol or the liner but I also think what's the point as it be in uk soon but not soon enough I want to make sure I get the items I want and knowing my luck when it all gets released j be doing nursery run or going to work
descions!!!!

elegant-one

The 'SUBS' tab on top of the page contains all your subscribed threads. It took me a while to figure that out but it helps to follow my 'old' threds.

Chicprofile has swatches up from the eye shadow palettes and I must say I am a bit disappointed in the blue garden swatches.

I got the blue garden & it swatches very very sheerly. But, the shades are lovely especially the center pale aqua one! And, I never wear those kind of shades. It needed to be more pigmented. I wanted to get the pinking es stick thing, but I didn't like the shade in person today. It was a very shiny peachish shade. It didn't look anything like was on the models.

I also tried the Lilac balm & it turned a really pretty violet pink - on my hand ;) I still can't decide if I want it. I also swatched the coral duo - waaaay to orange which was shocking from the online pics of it. I mean ORANGE :confused:

My beige duo came today & I really really love it - both shades!

EmilyLouise

I got the blue garden & it swatches very very sheerly. But, the shades are lovely especially the center pale aqua one! And, I never wear those kind of shades. It needed to be more pigmented. I wanted to get the pinking es stick thing, but I didn't like the shade in person today. It was a very shiny peachish shade. It didn't look anything like was on the models.

I also tried the Lilac balm & it turned a really pretty violet pink - on my hand ;) I still can't decide if I want it. I also swatched the coral duo - waaaay to orange which was shocking from the online pics of it. I mean ORANGE :confused:

Coral swatches really orange on my hand but on my lips is a lovely peachy pink x

KateH22

hi, would you, please, be able to post swatches of the beige duo?

And on another note, would you recommend Blue Garden? Do the shades look different on the lids or as they are sheer do they sort of blend into one another? I really like the shades but am hesitant because they are sheer.

Did you buy any of the Color and Contour Sticks?

many thanks. :)

Ernie

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I ended up with the pink h/l, both shadow palettes and the pink blush, also the lilac nail polish. I want to get the peach blush on Dior, but there is no option for buying, wondering if it's sold out. Question, is there no more "like" button to like someone's post?

Monsy

no like button

peach blush i don't think it is sold out it has been like that since it showed up on dior website. no option to buy it. so stupid

elegant-one

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I ended up with the pink h/l, both shadow palettes and the pink blush, also the lilac nail polish. I want to get the peach blush on Dior, but there is no option for buying, wondering if it's sold out. Question, is there no more "like" button to like someone's post?

:hand::kisskiss: Ernie!!!!! Hope you're having a great New Year! Yep, we tried to buy the peach blush but I guess they don't want us to lol :hmm::naughty:

elegant-one

Dior Beige duo. The lighter side is a tad whiter than the more vanilla cream in the pink duo. Still very lovey on the skin. The darker side is a very slight warm neutral contour shade. Sorry for the weird nail shot. I have no idea why there is np in the inside of my nail :)

First pic is very color accurate.

IMG_9004.JPG
IMG_9015.JPG
IMG_9017.JPG
IMG_9023.JPG
IMG_9024.JPG

elegant-one

hi, would you, please, be able to post swatches of the beige duo?

And on another note, would you recommend Blue Garden? Do the shades look different on the lids or as they are sheer do they sort of blend into one another? I really like the shades but am hesitant because they are sheer.

Did you buy any of the Color and Contour Sticks?

many thanks. :)

Just posted pics of the duo.

No, I did not buy the sticks.

On the Blue Garden shadow palette. They are sheer as stand alone shadows. I haven't tried layering them over another shadow to see if they pop any more. The shades are beautiful on the lids & quite pretty. They are not shades that I normally wear, but I really love how pretty they are. I have used the peachy coral pink shade in it as a beautiful crease shade with brown eyeshadow.

awickedshape

Latest posts