Dior Spring 2016

BrittLuvsMakeup

I purchased the Glowing Pink highlighter with my 10% off code today. This is the most I've ever spent on a highlighter but I feel that it's going to be very unique to my collection as I don't own a color like it. I also wanted to get Glowing Nude, however, I think I may already have a few highlighters that are pretty close in color so I think I'll pass on it for now unless I give into temptation, lol. I can't wait to get it since you all have spoken so highly of these highlighters!

Last edited:

beautycool

Hi all I didn't order notjing from the is not as yet I'm waiting for the uk to launch :) I bet I miss it though on every site being I be on the nursery run then work later for abit then nursery run again lol
everything has shipped out of my us address a few days ago and if I had ordered a highlighter from nords it would t of been there till atleast Feb :( so I skipped on that so all my other goodies I ordered in Nov Dec are coming soon ???????????? def would like both or pink highlighter
the lip pencil and the lilac and the pink lipglow and the promade of its around :)
that's my wish list which I won't get all of it . I'm still wanting to buy another CL lipstick with my evoucher from selfridges ??????????????????.
Love the swatches keep them coming :))))) thank you

MissTania

I purchased the Glowing Pink highlighter with my 10% off code today. This is the most I've ever spent on a highlighter but I feel that it's going to be very unique to my collection as I don't own a color like it. I also wanted to get Glowing Nude, however, I think I may already have a few highlighters that are pretty close in color so I think I'll pass on it for now unless I give into temptation, lol. I can't wait to get it since you all have spoken so highly of these highlighters!

I wore the pink one today and it is incredible - so pigmented and smooth. It is well worth the money and I have no dupes. I would get a back up if I didn't have so many others...who knows I might get a BU anyways! I hope you love it!

Are you in the US? My SA here in the UK said they were getting stock in (well they'd just received it).. This is all very strange x

I'm in Australia! I look forward to UK reviews if it's sold there!:five: I just love the baby pink packaging!

Pippilotta

How do you like Blue Garden? How does it look on the eyes? Thanks.

It's pale, transparent, slightly shimmery (silvery) wash of greyish blue. It's rather cold - even the terracotta shadow has a hint of cool pink.

I am sure many would find it too light and too litle pigmented, but on my very pale (ashy) and transparent skin, it's perfect.

wintotty

I placed an order for Pink and Nude HL on Macy's site, and I received a cancel notification from Macy's yesterday for Pink HL. It's weired since they still had that onsite as "available" when I received a cancel notification. Good thing I grabbed 2 Pink HL from Lord and Taylor yesterday just in case.

boschicka

I placed an order for Pink and Nude HL on Macy's site, and I received a cancel notification from Macy's yesterday for Pink HL. It's weired since they still had that onsite as "available" when I received a cancel notification. Good thing I grabbed 2 Pink HL from Lord and Taylor yesterday just in case.

Ugh, that stinks, but I'm glad you made other arrangements! Sadly, it's not weird. Macy's is notorious for that.

mkoparanova

I got the two highlighters, the cream es and the Lilac NP yesterday - they are all beautiful!

I haven't followed the discussion very carefully, so I'm not sure what parts of the collection are not available in different countries, but the lipsticks and glosses were not impressive imo, I didn't buy any of the lip glow stuff either.

delicatewhimsy

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I received my first order from selfridges when they were doing a free shipping to the US promo and I was able to snag a Dior Mono in Equinox which doesn't seem to be coming to the US with this collection. If you loved Mirror, you need this beige/golden/taupe. It has the same beautiful unicorn shimmer ✨

KateH22

It's pale, transparent, slightly shimmery (silvery) wash of greyish blue. It's rather cold - even the terracotta shadow has a hint of cool pink.

I am sure many would find it too light and too litle pigmented, but on my very pale (ashy) and transparent skin, it's perfect.

Thank you. It sounds very tempting. :)

beautycool

Hi all I didn't order notjing from the is not as yet I'm waiting for the uk to launch :) I bet I miss it though on every site being I be on the nursery run then work later for abit then nursery run again lol
everything has shipped out of my us address a few days ago and if I had ordered a highlighter from nords it would t of been there till atleast Feb :( so I skipped on that so all my other goodies I ordered in Nov Dec are coming soon ������������ def would like both or pink highlighter
the lip pencil and the lilac and the pink lipglow and the promade of its around :)
that's my wish list which I won't get all of it . I'm still wanting to buy another CL lipstick with my evoucher from selfridges ������������������.
Love the swatches keep them coming :))))) thank you

beautycool

Gosh not sure I posted this but it was left at the bottom of the thread thing and I didn't know how to clear it so if I have posted again I'm sorry :)
just ordered the givenchy new powder as missed out on the one with beads and thought I'm not missing this one :)

beautycool

Just ordered glowing pink HL and the lilac lipglow ????????????my first lipglow very excited ???????????????????????? Anyone else order anything today from the uk ??

Miss QQ

I want to get the coral Dior baume lipstick. Haven't try any of those yet. I also want lilac np. Beautiful collection!

Corally

I really want the Glowing Nude highlighter but I have a feeling that WOG is pretty much a dupe for it... If anyone has both, could you compare them for me? Thanks :eek: I'm about NC25 btw.

mkoparanova

I really want the Glowing Nude highlighter but I have a feeling that WOG is pretty much a dupe for it... If anyone has both, could you compare them for me? Thanks :eek: I'm about NC25 btw.

I don't have WOG but I have OD, will it be helpful?

Corally

Corally, have a look at Cafe Makeup - I think she has comparison swatches!

Thanks! They look SO similar. I really want it (it's so pretty!) but I can't justify the price tag if they're so close..

Edit: Crap. I bought it. There were only 5 left online and there isn't one store around me that has this collection. Couldn't resist it with the 25% discount code. Oops. :eek:

Last edited:

Prettypackages

Thanks! They look SO similar. I really want it (it's so pretty!) but I can't justify the price tag if they're so close..

Edit: Crap. I bought it. There were only 5 left online and there isn't one store around me that has this collection. Couldn't resist it with the 25% discount code. Oops. :eek:
They are very close. I haven't compared it to mine yet, maybe I'll keep the DIor and give OD to my mom ;-)

For anyone else who wants to see.
http://cafemakeup.com/2016/01/18/dior-glowing-gardens-glowing-nude-2-highlighter-review/ View attachment 51540

beautycool

They are very close. I haven't compared it to mine yet, maybe I'll keep the DIor and give OD to my mom ;-)

For anyone else who wants to see.
http://cafemakeup.com/2016/01/18/dior-glowing-gardens-glowing-nude-2-highlighter-review/ View attachment 51540
Wow amazing swatches . Can I just ask do you need a very light hand with these HL or does the product pick up enough needed I don't want it to look too much for daytime use . Also does the little kabuki brush work well with these the brushes that come with or will I need a better and bigger brush ? Thank you :))))

Latest posts