Dior Spring 2016

boschicka

Thanks! They look SO similar. I really want it (it's so pretty!) but I can't justify the price tag if they're so close..

Edit: Crap. I bought it. There were only 5 left online and there isn't one store around me that has this collection. Couldn't resist it with the 25% discount code. Oops. :eek:

I agree with Monsy, you made the right call! In person WOG is slightly more golden and Glowing Nude is slightly more bronze. You know, only to the eyes of makeup fiends, but there's a difference! :D

Corally

You can't go wrong with Dior highlighters. You won't regret it

Dior highlighters really are great. I have two highlighters from Dior and I love those. And this one is gorge too. It should be here tomorrow or the day after!

I agree with Monsy, you made the right call! In person WOG is slightly more golden and Glowing Nude is slightly more bronze. You know, only to the eyes of makeup fiends, but there's a difference! :D

Thought so lol! And I will see that difference haha. I knew I would regret it if I didn't buy it, I still have major skipper remorse over that highlighter from two years ago (Transatlantique? something like that), couldn't find it anywhere when I finally made the decision to buy it. And that sucked!

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

My highlighters finally arrived! SO glad I snagged them before it was too late. They are so beautiful! The pink does show a little pink on me (a good thing! I did not want a Becca Pearl dupe), and the nude does not look like Oh Darling on me at all. Just perfect. These will be seeing some use for sure.

KateH22

Not sure if this is a new sighting, but Sephora appears to have the Lip Glow liner in stock.

Hi, I hope you don't mind my asking but I think we have similar complexion colouring and I was wondering whether you bought the Spring highlighters and if so which one would you recommend? I can't decide between the pink and the nude. Thank you. :)

Corally

Received Glowing Nude today and omg it's sooo pretty. I'm glad I didn't skip it. :eek: And GW and WOG look pretty different in the pan, to me at least lol. I wonder how long it'll take before I'm able to actually use it, I don't want to ruin the pattern lol. :rolleyes:

Prettypackages

Received Glowing Nude today and omg it's sooo pretty. I'm glad I didn't skip it. :eek: And GW and WOG look pretty different in the pan, to me at least lol. I wonder how long it'll take before I'm able to actually use it, I don't want to ruin the pattern lol. :rolleyes:
They were different when I swatched them too.

JerseyGirl

Wow amazing swatches . Can I just ask do you need a very light hand with these HL or does the product pick up enough needed I don't want it to look too much for daytime use . Also does the little kabuki brush work well with these the brushes that come with or will I need a better and bigger brush ? Thank you :))))

I think the kabuki works fine with it. The kabuki is small enough you can place the highlighter exactly where you want it. I feel the powder is tightly packed so a soft brush will pick up less if you want a very light application.

Haviggi

Dior Spring finally hit the stores here in Stockholm though I already purchased the highlighters and the blush from Selfridges!
I wasn't impressed about how similar look the colors especially in Blue Garden quint but I really liked how the color and contour duo eye shadows performed , especially Orchid , Twig and Iris ! Has anyone tried them to share thoughts on them?

SandraVB79

I bought the Hortensia one today, together with the pink highlighter and the lip liner. The blush is ordered, and I wait on delivery.

I also got to smell the new perfume. Not bad, but nothing for me, way too sweet.

KateH22

I bought the Hortensia one today, together with the pink highlighter and the lip liner. The blush is ordered, and I wait on delivery.

I also got to smell the new perfume. Not bad, but nothing for me, way too sweet.

How do you like Hortensia? Is the eyeshadow part lilac and if so does it show as lilac on the lids? I'm really tempted by Hortensia from the swatches I've seen online. Thank you.

beautycool

I think the kabuki works fine with it. The kabuki is small enough you can place the highlighter exactly where you want it. I feel the powder is tightly packed so a soft brush will pick up less if you want a very light application.

Thank nk you him mine came today it's really nice I do like it the packaging isn't all that though is it for the expense I know it's the product that we use but you would of thought being Dior it may of come in a heavy packaging I like it anyhow :))) and it's my first lip glow it's very pigmented on me :)) I don't know what to think of it tbh :)) I think I like :) thank you for your reply

beautycool

View attachment 51614 Swatches of the Tom ford illuminator ( left ) which was out last year and the Dior pink HL (right )It's similar but you can see the pinky in the Dior :))))
these type of highlighters I love :))

Last edited:

JulieDiva

new perfume? what is it called?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I wore the pink one today and it is incredible - so pigmented and smooth. It is well worth the money and I have no dupes. I would get a back up if I didn't have so many others...who knows I might get a BU anyways! I hope you love it!

I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the pink one! I received it (and also ended up caving and purchasing Glowing Nude which arrived yesterday, lol) and I can't wait to use it! I haven't swatched it because I'd rather wear it on my face the first time I see how it looks (when I'm out one day, I may just stop by a store that has it on display and swatch theirs, lol), but just seeing it in person in the pan makes it seem like it's backup worthy, lol. I'm sure I'll love both! :)

iqaganda

I got both of the highlighters and they are really pretty! I wanted to get a backup so much as the flowery patterns are making me hard to decide whether to use it or not but that price is too much for a backup!

Latest posts