Dior Spring 2016

karlaedith

I got both of the highlighters and they are really pretty! I wanted to get a backup so much as the flowery patterns are making me hard to decide whether to use it or not but that price is too much for a backup!
Thats what i was thinking yesterday while applying my glowing pink HL, if i had the money i would get a backup... Well honestly i would get a backup of every LE highlighter i own and put them in like a pretty display so the pattern wont get ruined and i can appreciate it every time i look at them... I would totally look like a phsycho lol

Andrew25

Dior is all time favorite by many, this is a certain reason why their is a section that always loves using it and knowingly preferring it is the best way to understand the way all these points goes. They do have an amazing range and the innovation in every season is posh!

MissTania

I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the pink one! I received it (and also ended up caving and purchasing Glowing Nude which arrived yesterday, lol) and I can't wait to use it! I haven't swatched it because I'd rather wear it on my face the first time I see how it looks (when I'm out one day, I may just stop by a store that has it on display and swatch theirs, lol), but just seeing it in person in the pan makes it seem like it's backup worthy, lol. I'm sure I'll love both! :)

I just tried Glowing Nude on today, and I love it. It's absolutely gorgeous and applies beautifully. I would get a back up if I didn't already have so many HL's!

Isabelle

Oh My, I've just seen these highlighters and must have them! Hoping I can find them in stock somewhere - I'm on a no buy, but OMG they look amazing!

Isabelle

lipstickaddict

I just tried Glowing Nude on today, and I love it. It's absolutely gorgeous and applies beautifully. I would get a back up if I didn't already have so many HL's!

Glad that you love it! As soon as I am feeling better I am going to use your highlighting tips and give this baby a whirl! :kisskiss::sunshine::cloud9:

lipstickaddict

I saw that these were finally available online at the Bay last week. The collection slowly trickled in and the highlighters were the last to be added. It may be that they are gone already, but for those of you in Canada, check it out. :)

Edit: looks like they are both still available :)

Last edited:

Jayjayy

Hi ladies!! At the Dior counter in Blommies the SA said the 2 illuminator a will be permanent! They're coming back around mid-March. In case anyone is having second thoughts about passing on them like me :)

MissTania

Hi ladies!! At the Dior counter in Blommies the SA said the 2 illuminator a will be permanent! They're coming back around mid-March. In case anyone is having second thoughts about passing on them like me :)

Wonderful news! I wish they would add the Transat edition HL too, it was my first ever HL and my most loved/used one!

SlugPower

I got both highlighters after all. I think the pink one for winter and the nude for summer will suit my skinn well.

I wonder if there will be more colours...

Jayjayy

I got both highlighters after all. I think the pink one for winter and the nude for summer will suit my skinn well.

I wonder if there will be more colours...

More colors would be amazing! I bought the pink one in Sephora yesterday. I'm deeper complected so I wanted the gold one, but I'm so glad I swatched the pink one b/c it's so unique to my collection.

boschicka

:)
I hope I actually use it lol
I'm not good with liner
It has a lovely pink, golden pink and then gold shift

My friend blends her liner up into her eyeshadow for that reason and it always looks really nice. Gives it an angelic aura type look if that makes sense.

Latest posts