Pat McGrath Beauty

boschicka

Yayyy!! That's the video I was looking for. Thanks for posting. I think I just want the pigment/powder illuminators though. This oily girl living in the tropics ain't into all that dew lol.
Oily too so I'll be using a light hand for sure!

Ingenue

LMBO!! I hope for your sake that isn't true! Did people complain about shipping with her last couple launches? This was one seemed way more popular/hyped.

Yayyy!! That's the video I was looking for. Thanks for posting. I think I just want the pigment/powder illuminators though. This oily girl living in the tropics ain't into all that dew lol.

I'm oily too so I understand! I don't know about the previous launches, but typically with early releases it's mostly a big money grab, and they take their sweet time with shipping. If I get a shipment notification in the next 48 hours I'll shut up, but otherwise I know better than to look for a delivery before Sephora launches next week.

fur4elise

Ultimately this is why I passed on this release. Oily skin with balm on it...no go! So I could not justify the price tag for just the powder. And I do not need another brush...

bunnypoet

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Daily Mail had an article on the launch of #003 (along with a general review of the products):

[/FONT]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3560109/Glow-crazy-highlighter-loved-models-like-Lily-Aldridge-Bella-Hadid-broke-internet-sold-minutes-don-t-worry-hold-it.html

GreenEyedAllie

In the end...I did not. :( I am thankful though for your messages & help. Now I know what browser to use to access her site. I will eventually get in on something Pat releases...as of yet nothing is really screaming "you absolutely must have me!!!"

:crazy: maybe? I had to pick & choose my battle for this pay period! I decided to use my 10% reward for becoming a VIB. The same $72 got me a Viseart Minx palette along with a couple UD Sheer lippies & one UD GS lipliner (all on clearance). So all in all I am a happy girl. :D

Ultimately this is why I passed on this release. Oily skin with balm on it...no go! So I could not justify the price tag for just the powder. And I do not need another brush...

No problem! HTH! And I totally get that. Sounds like you grabbed some awesome goodies. I am digging the Cashmere palette and definitely want to grab Minx.

Prettypackages

I CANNOT wait to see everyone's goodies. I missed out, obviously. See what happens when you are away from Specktra and Instagram? :-D

Ingenue

I CANNOT wait to see everyone's goodies. I missed out, obviously. See what happens when you are away from Specktra and Instagram? :-D

Chile we haven't gotten so much as a SMOKE SIGNAL from Pat McGrath Labs after that insane money grab. Somehow I knew this would happen. Meanwhile they're selling for $200 on ebay 'pre-sale.' SMH

Sabrunka

Chile we haven't gotten so much as a SMOKE SIGNAL from Pat McGrath Labs after that insane money grab. Somehow I knew this would happen. Meanwhile they're selling for $200 on ebay 'pre-sale.' SMH

I don't think they even sent out shipping notifications, but many people have received theirs already! I saw some all over instagram and also a few people posted on reddit. Mind you, the people that got theirs already live in states bordering NJ (aka where these products ship from). I can't wait for mine, however I'm bummed that I picked nude instead of golden, and now I don't have any money to buy the golden from Sephora on monday :(

Icecaramellatte

I saw some people received their order and I didn't have a shipping notice and I paid for 2-day so I inquired. I got 2 tracking numbers. I ordered both kits but I don't know why they sent them separate. According to tracking they are coming today. The people who posted receiving their package seemed surprised so I'm thinking they didn't pay for quicker shipping. I think my package should have come yesterday. Oh well. Hopefully, I won't have to sit around waiting all day.

kittycalico

I also didn't receive a shipping notice, but I am subscribed to Fedex Delivery Manager service. As soon as a tracking label was assigned to my name/address record, Fedex sent me email and text alerts regarding shipment (PMG shipped via Fedex). It's a very similar program to UPS My Choice.

Sabrunka

I also didn't receive a shipping notice, but I am subscribed to Fedex Delivery Manager service. As soon as a tracking label was assigned to my name/address record, Fedex sent me email and text alerts regarding shipment (PMG shipped via Fedex). It's a very similar program to UPS My Choice.

I think I should sign up for this! I have it for UPS and it's very handy, so thank you!

Sabrunka

Oyyy yes thank you for that Fedex info!!! I just registered and see that the package is due to arrive TODAY! YES! Lol score. I'm so excited.

boschicka

I don't think they even sent out shipping notifications, but many people have received theirs already! I saw some all over instagram and also a few people posted on reddit. Mind you, the people that got theirs already live in states bordering NJ (aka where these products ship from). I can't wait for mine, however I'm bummed that I picked nude instead of golden, and now I don't have any money to buy the golden from Sephora on monday :(

That's definitely a bummer, but fingers crossed you end up loving it in nude!

GreenEyedAllie

Why are you bummed about nude v. golden?

Sabrunka

Why are you bummed about nude v. golden?

I realized that it looks VERY similar to Colourpop's Monster, and I already have that... And after seeing swatches of golden, it doesn't look like anything I own! I mean I might just sell my Colourpop one lol. I had a girl swatch it beside her nude and they look almost identical, but she says PMG's is much better in quality (I'd hope since it cost so much lol). I might just give in and get the golden anyways, even though I reallllly shouldn't.

GreenEyedAllie

I realized that it looks VERY similar to Colourpop's Monster, and I already have that... And after seeing swatches of golden, it doesn't look like anything I own! I mean I might just sell my Colourpop one lol. I had a girl swatch it beside her nude and they look almost identical, but she says PMG's is much better in quality (I'd hope since it cost so much lol). I might just give in and get the golden anyways, even though I reallllly shouldn't.

Gotcha! I thought I only wanted nude since I have several gold highlighters I love already, but I didn't want to regret it and assumed I would be able to sell it to someone who missed it if I changed my mind.

Not to enable, but with your skin tone, I think golden would look really really pretty given some IG pics I've seen. But then, nude will look awesome as well!

You will have to let us know how this compares to the Natasha Denona glow system since they seem to be of a similar concept.

boschicka

Got mine today without warning. I mainly wanted the powder and it's gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the sequin packaging. It sticks to everything and there are random pieces of chunky glitter mixed in with the sequins that are my personal nightmare. :p But the products are beautiful!

Latest posts