Pat McGrath Beauty

Icecaramellatte

I ordered too! After an hour wait though It seems it is going in and out of stock so I would keep trying. I was going to wait for the Sephora launch but I figured I'd miss out as I wouldn't have time on Monday.

bunnypoet

I ordered too! After an hour wait though It seems it is going in and out of stock so I would keep trying. I was going to wait for the Sephora launch but I figured I'd miss out as I wouldn't have time on Monday.

This was my experience too! I had to order them separately because initially I wasn't able to add Golden to my cart, just Nude; the page would time out. So I placed my order for Nude first and then went back for Golden. I hope these live up to the hype. I broke my ban to get them. Now back to the ban wagon..

fur4elise

Wait... there was a code?

It was an early access code for 11 AM this morning "getlit." But apparently the site could not handle all the activity so it really did not work for many. I did find that Firefox (browser) worked/accessed the site and that Chrome did not!

boschicka

I only ordered the nude. Hmmm, perhaps I should get the gold too. I wonder how much difference on the skin there will really be.

GreenEyedAllie

It was an early access code for 11 AM this morning "getlit." But apparently the site could not handle all the activity so it really did not work for many. I did find that Firefox (browser) worked/accessed the site and that Chrome did not!

So you got it???!

Shars

Ahhhh okay. I thought there was some kind of discount that I might've missed out on lol. I keep hemming and hawing over whether to get one of the kits.

QUOTE=boschicka;2724651]I only ordered the nude. Hmmm, perhaps I should get the gold too. I wonder how much difference on the skin there will really be.[/QUOTE]
I wished she had posted on the website still shots of the video with multiple skin tone swatches she shared on instagram. I can't seem to find them anywhere to help me narrow down which, if any, to get.

Sabrunka

Ugh so I had the gold one in my cart FOUR TIMES but I cancelled out each time LOL now I'm regretting it. I got the nude but now I'm worried that Sephora's website next week is going to be ass when I try to get gold. I guess if I don't get it then it wasn't meant to be.

Icecaramellatte

I noticed later that some popular IG accounts posted the early access code. I wonder if that accounted for the overload. Don't know.

Yazmin

4 devices and 30 minutes later, I was able to order Golden during the initial 'early access' hour. It wouldn't let me add Nude, but I was able to get that in a second order. I hope these are great.

Ingenue

I'm so glad I got the confirmations. I did NOT pony up an extra $25 for 2-day shipping (were they serious?), particularly since I had to order each one separate because the site wouldn't navigate between pages. They were up on ebay for $200 within minutes of the launch. Just rude.

Ingenue

Ugh so I had the gold one in my cart FOUR TIMES but I cancelled out each time LOL now I'm regretting it. I got the nude but now I'm worried that Sephora's website next week is going to be ass when I try to get gold. I guess if I don't get it then it wasn't meant to be.

The good news is Sephora is doing two launches. So you can try on the 2nd and then on the 10th. I feel like because I didn't pay for shipping, I'll get mine from Pat McGrath Labs around 2017...:shakehead:

Shars

The good news is Sephora is doing two launches. So you can try on the 2nd and then on the 10th. I feel like because I didn't pay for shipping, I'll get mine from Pat McGrath Labs around 2017...:shakehead:

LMBO!! I hope for your sake that isn't true! Did people complain about shipping with her last couple launches? This was one seemed way more popular/hyped.

Yayyy!! That's the video I was looking for. Thanks for posting. I think I just want the pigment/powder illuminators though. This oily girl living in the tropics ain't into all that dew lol.

fur4elise

So you got it???!

In the end...I did not. :( I am thankful though for your messages & help. Now I know what browser to use to access her site. I will eventually get in on something Pat releases...as of yet nothing is really screaming "you absolutely must have me!!!"

:crazy: maybe? I had to pick & choose my battle for this pay period! I decided to use my 10% reward for becoming a VIB. The same $72 got me a Viseart Minx palette along with a couple UD Sheer lippies & one UD GS lipliner (all on clearance). So all in all I am a happy girl. :D

Latest posts