3 Must-Haves from NARS Steven Klein

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Out of 15 pieces for eyes, cheeks, lips and nails, we picked three of the best products from the NARS Steven Klein Holiday 2015 Color Collection. (This post will focus on the Color Collection only because let's admit it... we want ALL THE THINGS from the Holiday Gifting Collection! Haha!)

Let's start with... NARS Vengeful Dual-Intensity Blush:

Vengeful contains a highlighter and a blush. The highlighter is a shimmering golden champagne with a frosty sheen. It's a gorgeous highlighter that's perfect for the holidays! It is very shimmery, but the texture is so smooth and finely milled that it just blends flawlessly into the skin without accentuating pores. It's great as an eyeshadow too! The blush is a rich rusty red with a soft luminous finish. It's super pigmented, but it has a silky smooth, creamy texture which blends beautifully on the cheeks. This is the perfect fall shade that will transition nicely into winter as well.

NARS Stud Eyeshadow:

Stud is a soft taupey bronze with an intense metallic sheen. It packs plenty of pigment! The texture is velvety-soft and smooth, so it applies evenly and blends easily. It is very shimmery though, so do your eyes first in case of any fallout. It looks great by itself on the lid for a simple yet beautiful daytime look, or you can really build up the intensity for a dramatic and glamorous nighttime look.

Last but certainly not the least, NARS Besame Mucho Killer Shine Lipstick:

Besame Mucho is a muted, medium peachy-brown with rosy undertones and a natural sheen. This is such a lovely everyday shade with a rich, buttery formula and a creamy shine. It feels very comfortable and hydrating on the lips. The only "con", if there has to be one, is that it may be a little too soft. The one I have broke at the base.

Did you pick up any of these colors? What are YOUR "must-haves" from this collection?

Where to buy: Available now on NARSCosmetics.com!

* Press samples have been provided to Specktra for consideration only. This bears no influence to the outcome of any review (if published). We do not accept payment in exchange for reviews. All products are tested thoroughly and always reviewed honestly. We are committed to our members and will only endorse products we truly believe in.

Spanky

Looks great. I got Stud & the red/plum LS (drawing a blank on the name) but I have yet to wear them as I just got them yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other offerings IRL. As I feel like another item or 2 may need to come home with me. Everything looks great on you! Thanks for the swatches. Enjoy.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Agreed! Looks good!
friends.gif

purplerinne

Vengeful was a surprise for me as I dont' really go to those kind of blush colors but it was SOOO beautiful I had to get it. I also got Stud which i am LOVINGGGGGGG. I'm still eyeing a couple more items. thank god they don't sell out super fast

LipstickNChill

You gotta have Vengeful! Have you tried the dual-intensity blush formula before? This is my first one, and I'm in love!
Nope, never tried it but I am excited. It's got good reviews all around so yup definitely getting that. What did you think about that gloss? Dupeable or the color doesn't do much for you?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Vengeful was a surprise for me as I dont' really go to those kind of blush colors but it was SOOO beautiful I had to get it.  I also got Stud which i am LOVINGGGGGGG. I'm still eyeing a couple more items. thank god they don't sell out super fast
What else is on your list?
I am going to definitely get Besame Mucho. It is simply gorgeous.
It will look absolutely gorgeous on you!
Nope, never tried it but I am excited. It's got good reviews all around so yup definitely getting that. What did you think about that gloss? Dupeable or the color doesn't do much for you?
Fast Life is a lovely shade, but it seems easily dupe-able.

Vandekamp

The Audacious Lip Set looks awesome! I just wish the price was a little lower (like most gift sets are discounted) so I feel like I'm getting a great deal.

Did you end up getting Besame Mucho?
poke.gif
What are your must-haves from the color collection?

Thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Besame Mucho is my must have. I haven't purchased it yet. The collection was not at my local Sephora the last time i had visited.

Latest posts