Male Model Make Up - How to create different look

JasonStorme

Hello Folks

Im guessing this isnt your average question, and I hope I am allowed to ask this. Here it goes :

A close friend of mine is starting a new model business specifically aimed to women. Its not erotic per sé, and doesnt involve full nudity, but it does involve showing off muscles and the body. Basically, its a form of erotic video entertainment but without the full nudity. Considering my looks he asked me to work for him. I am all for that but I feel like I do not want to expose myself to all the people who see it, or risk the chance of family/girlfriend etc seeing me act. You get the gist.

I was looking into various means of making myself look a little bit different, just enough to not easely be recognized or atleast to be able to deny it. Colored lenses, fake earrings, hat, glasses, etc.

One thing a friend suggested was to have a make up cover, so that my face looks sufficiently different with make up on.
Im guessing my question is quite clear by now: How can I make myself look different ? I am completely new to make up, so any advice to point me in the right direction would be well appreciated.

Greetings and have a nice day,

Jason

Latest posts