Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Dolly Snow

Metallic liquid lipstick for summer, in July!
I'm pretty sure this will be apart of his LE summer velour liquid lipsticks
pixlr(2)(1).jpg

omgginalol

Does anyone else feel like the new formula for celebrity skin is way worse than the old formula? The color is completely different and I hate it!

Prettypackages

reading about the attitudes of these bloggers turned makeup sellers, I'm just about done with them all. I'll stick to the professional companies.

Sabrunka

reading about the attitudes of these bloggers turned makeup sellers, I'm just about done with them all. I'll stick to the professional companies.

Same. I'm actually so surprised that SO MANY people love Jeffree. I feel like they love his sassy, doesn't give a sh** attitude, yet he's a really really mean person. Limecrime wasn't forgiven for her shenanigans, Gerard Cosmetics hasn't really been forgiven either, but Jeffree is allowed to behave like an ass because he's a cool, androgynous guy. Nah, no thanks. I've seen what he's said to people, calling them nasty names. He also used to post racist videos and do dumb crap on Youtube way back when. He rubs me the wrong way, so I'll also stick to my professional makeup companies who I can trust.

Sabrunka

im thinking of ordering mind telling me what happened

A while back, some vlogger posted her reviews on the products on Youtube and they weren't good ones, and the owner of Gerard Cosmetics started insulting her and calling her ugly, and Mannymua also joined in and started calling her ugly.

GreenEyedAllie

Finally got my Gemini today! LOVE it!! It may be my favorite. Definitely reminiscent of KVD Lolita on me.

Not a fan of his attitude, but darn if these aren't the perfect liquid lips for me.

Shars

Finally got my Gemini today! LOVE it!! It may be my favorite. Definitely reminiscent of KVD Lolita on me.

Not a fan of his attitude, but darn if these aren't the perfect liquid lips for me.

That's the same way I feel about Limecrime, their drama and their Velvetines.... my favourite liquid lipstick formula so far.

leonah

would you mind swatch a comparison if you have lolita too?

GreenEyedAllie

That's the same way I feel about Limecrime, their drama and their Velvetines.... my favourite liquid lipstick formula so far.

I've never tried LC. I hate drama...it's why I'm conflicted with JSC. At first, he seemed like a really open, beauty-positive person with a diva persona. Now, it seems like he may just be hateful and narcissistic.

would you mind swatch a comparison if you have lolita too?

I would be glad to! The light is already gone to crap here, but I will try to remember to do it tomorrow. :)

Shars

I've never tried LC. I hate drama...it's why I'm conflicted with JSC. At first, he seemed like a really open, beauty-positive person with a diva persona. Now, it seems like he may just be hateful and narcissistic.

I would be glad to! The light is already gone to crap here, but I will try to remember to do it tomorrow. :)

LC seemed to have learned their lesson. I don't follow their social media pages but I have not heard any drama concerning them in a looooonnnng time (long by social media standards lol). I must say though they have sales way more often than they did before - if they ever did before. So I only buy when there's a sale. It's like my way of saying "eff you" to them lol. I don't know what it is with JS though, I just don't take to him... I do want to try at least one of his lipsticks though and maybe that odd coloured highlighter he's bringing out. I'll be purchasing through Beautylish for sure though.

Latest posts