Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

mine shipped fast too! although I'm all the way in Sweden it shipped just a few hours after I placed my order at beautylish!
th_thstars.gif
Yay!!!!!!! Enjoy @leonah

Vandekamp

I'm going to order Doll Parts off Beautylish and see which one ships first. Lol
I've never ordered from Beautylish. I will try to order Masochist and Hoe Hoe Hoe from them. *Fingers crossed*

I don't know about you ladies BUT I seem to be ordering more and more liquid matte lipsticks and less of the traditional lipsticks. The last time I ordered traditional lipstick was Charlotte Tilbury the beginning of the summer. However, I purchased about 35 LML within the same time frame.

Okay. I did order ER, Dark Side and AFU in the purple bullets last week. I forgot about those.

NaomiH

I've never ordered from Beautylish. I will try to order Masochist and Hoe Hoe Hoe from them. *Fingers crossed* I don't know about you ladies BUT I seem to be ordering more and more liquid matte lipsticks and less of the traditional lipsticks. The last time I ordered traditional lipstick was Charlotte Tilbury the beginning of the summer. However, I purchased about 35 LML within the same time frame. Okay. I did order ER, Dark Side and AFU in the purple bullets last week. I forgot about those.  
I've never ordered from them before either. I placed my order for Androgyny on the JS site yesterday and just now did it through Beautylish for DoLL Parts. Maybe I should place one for Hoe Hoe Hoe on Morphe and see who ships fastest between the 3 for science and stuff. :haha:

Vandekamp

I've never ordered from them before either. I placed my order for Androgyny on the JS site yesterday and just now did it through Beautylish for DoLL Parts. Maybe I should place one for Hoe Hoe Hoe on Morphe and see who ships fastest between the 3 for science and stuff.
girlhaha.gif
Keep us posted, Nay.

Dolly Snow

I've never ordered from them before either. I placed my order for Androgyny on the JS site yesterday and just now did it through Beautylish for DoLL Parts. Maybe I should place one for Hoe Hoe Hoe on Morphe and see who ships fastest between the 3 for science and stuff.
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
Well in that case, for science, it is the right thing to do
thmbup.gif
lmao.gif

Haven

Beautylish typically ships next day. Sometimes they ship the same day, but i never get prompt shipping emails from them. I always check my account for the shipping info.

NaniLovesMAC

I was gonna skip but I ended up picking up doll parts. I don't have many pinks, it's hard to find one that's suits me but doll parts looks to pretty to pass up.

KGeezy

Yay! got my shipping notice from Beautylish last night ! This would be my first time trying out JS so I'm excited for Androgyny to get here

Vandekamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EzDwV5KE0w

Brown girl swatches
Thank you for sharing. I appreciate it. I love Unicorn Blood and Masochist. I am not a fan of Dirty Money like the woman in the video but then again I am not 18 or 19 years old anymore. That was last year. Lol.

Latest posts