Jeffree Star Cosmetics

NaomiH

For anyone who wanted Androgyny, LaSpash Lovestruck seems to be a good dupe
0293fa10_Screenshot_2015-11-19-05-41-11.png
*Lovestruck used to be called Lovegood,but I think they had issues with all the Harry Potter themed lippies so the name was changed*

Dolly Snow

If anyone missed the bundle and wanted it....JS will be restocking the bundle this Saturday @ 10AM (pst)!!!!
10,000 bundles will be available with limit 2 per person! Hoe Hoe Hoe & Androgyny will be available that day as well (Individually)!!!

GreenEyedAllie

If anyone missed the bundle and wanted it....JS will be restocking the bundle this Saturday @ 10AM (pst)!!!! 10,000 bundles will be available with limit 2 per person! Hoe Hoe Hoe & Androgyny will be available that day as well (Individually)!!!
I guess we don't know yet if this is only on his site? I strongly prefer Beautylish.

NaomiH

I got a shipping notice from Dolls Kill 5 days ago and it still just says "label created" :sigh:

Lipstickwh0re

If anyone missed the bundle and wanted it....JS will be restocking the bundle this Saturday @ 10AM (pst)!!!!
10,000 bundles will be available with limit 2 per person! Hoe Hoe Hoe & Androgyny will be available that day as well (Individually)!!!
PST? I dont wanna miss out and eff up the time.

Latest posts