Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Androgyny & Doll Parts!!! I am surprised how much I actually love Doll Parts.
Beautiful Dolly. I love love Doll Parts on you too.

Quote: Originally Posted by KGeezy

wearing androgyny today. again, it's an exact Veronica dupe on me but JS formula is better I think
Pretty

Lipstickwh0re

You found it. Damn it. Beautiful Dolly. I love love Doll Parts on you too. Pretty i'm just mad they ended up restocking it on the website after free shipping was over. They think they're slick! So now I am waiting on Masochist and Unicorn Blood. I wish that his blue lipstick collection was actually blue lipsticks. The only one that is an actual true blue is Jawbrwaker. The other two colors are basically blue based purples and they just look purple to me. All the swatches of scene and all the videos I've seen just make them purple. I hope he comes out with more true colors in 2016.

Vandekamp

i'm just mad they ended up restocking it on the website after free shipping was over. They think they're slick! So now I am waiting on Masochist and Unicorn Blood. I wish that his blue lipstick collection was actually blue lipsticks. The only one that is an actual true blue is Jawbrwaker. The other two colors are basically blue based purples and they just look purple to me. All the swatches of scene and all the videos I've seen just make them purple. I hope he comes out with more true colors in 2016.
Does Masochist look like More Better from Colorpop, KVD's Bauhau5 or Dose of Color's Berry Me 2?

Dolly Snow

You found it. Damn it.

Beautiful Dolly. I love love Doll Parts on you too.

Pretty
Thank you, Vande
heart.gif

Look like it was made just for u
Thank you, glammy! I am so happy to see you around.
Doll Parts is my fave out of the bunch, I thought Androgyny was going to be but nah lol Doll parts all the way.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

Beautiful ladies!

Dolly-I am loving the eye look, especially in the pic with Angrogyny!
Thank you, Love!

Lipstickwh0re

Does Masochist look like More Better from Colorpop, KVD's Bauhau5 or Dose of Color's Berry Me 2?
I don't have any of those to offer you a proper comparison. But I have seen people on the board say that Masochist looks like PB if that helps. It's supposed to be the same color family.

Vandekamp

I don't have any of those to offer you a proper comparison. But I have seen people on the board say that Masochist looks like PB if that helps. It's supposed to be the same color family.
Okay. Thanks. A liquid matte version of Pleasure Bomb sounds interesting.

sullenxriot182

I forgot to mention the lip scrub! I got Strawberry Gum and it smells awesome. It's GIANT. The jar is way bigger than I thought it was going to be lol. It's a little messy, but I like it so far.

SassyWonder

I may have just ordered Doll Parts (cause Dolly looks amazing with it on), Masochist and Dominatrix. I want Unicorn Blood but can't find it. Already have Androgyny and HHH.

allthingsglam

Thank you, Vande :heart: Thank you, glammy! I am so happy to see you around.  Doll Parts is my fave out of the bunch, I thought Androgyny was going to be but nah lol Doll parts all the way.  Thank you, Love! 
Awwwwwwww thanks dolly I miss u all u look beautiful love U got me wanting doll parts it's stunning on u

Latest posts