Jeffree Star Cosmetics

rainyday

I'm so excited for his new warm nudes line. Pretty sure they will be selling out quick as soon as they are launched.

laurennnxox

Warm nudes?! What is this! I didnt even hear about this... I need to go search, I am a warm queen! Lol.

yes!!!!!! I've seen it on IG and his snapchat. I seriously have made a SC account to just keep up with all the makeup brands and YTers since I've noticed a lot of sneak peaks and product info go up first on there.

leonah

yes!!!!!! I've seen it on IG and his snapchat. I seriously have made a SC account to just keep up with all the makeup brands and YTers since I've noticed a lot of sneak peaks and product info go up first on there.

haha I do the same! just to follow up on all the brands..

smileyt06

All I have to say is don't buy from Jeffree Stars site he is a scam artist and don't care about nothing but a dime. His customer service sucks and so does he. I'd forsure rather purchase from limecrime over this company

GreenEyedAllie

I have heard A LOT of horror stories on IG in comments sections of JS posts about bad experiences ordering from his site. I always go through Beautylish because they are faster to ship and their free shipping threshold is lower, except for Black Friday (or Cyber Monday) he had some shades 30% off and free shipping. I ordered Redrum (so only $15 sale for them). It shipped pretty quickly, given how slammed they were. It then appeared my PO lost it or something, so I contacted them. They replied quickly and were very helpful. My PO found it, so no issue.

This is not to take away from someone who has had a bad experience, but I do want to share my good one.

leonah

I have heard A LOT of horror stories on IG in comments sections of JS posts about bad experiences ordering from his site. I always go through Beautylish because they are faster to ship and their free shipping threshold is lower, except for Black Friday (or Cyber Monday) he had some shades 30% off and free shipping. I ordered Redrum (so only $15 sale for them). It shipped pretty quickly, given how slammed they were. It then appeared my PO lost it or something, so I contacted them. They replied quickly and were very helpful. My PO found it, so no issue.

This is not to take away from someone who has had a bad experience, but I do want to share my good one.

yes to beautylish. since they offer free shipping and sometimes I actually enjoy buying from different stockist's since they got other stuff too and you can mix and match from different brands in your cart :boink:

Latest posts