Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Red lipstick for life!
friends.gif
I think Ruby Woo is my all-time favorite red lipstick.

Vandekamp

Want to know something funny? I've never owned Ruby Woo because every time I've swatched it I don't like it.
What.........the......***K (heck, btw). Nay, says it isn't so. Ruby Woo is GORGEOUS!!!!!. I am 100000000000000000000000% certain that you would look fabulous AND amazing in it.
pompom.gif
Give Ruby Woo another chance. #GiveRubyWooAChance

NaomiH

What.........the......***K (heck, btw). Nay, says it isn't so. RW is GORGEOUS!!!!!. I am 100000000000000000000000% certain that you would look fabulous AND amazing in it.:pompom: Give Ruby Woo another chance. #GiveRubyWooAChance
Yeah, I don't know what it is but I always put it back. I'm going into Austin tomorrow for a few staple items and to visit some friends and will take another look at it then just for you. :)

Lipstickwh0re

Love it on you!
eyelove.gif

I hope Unicorn Blood will be in stock the next time I order something from Beautylish.

Masochist is PB on crack
greengrin.gif
Now I cant wait to receive it!

Dolls Kill has UB too. That's where I got mine. Thank you! It's defo drier than HHH but I still love it.

BuickMackane

Now I cant wait to receive it!

Dolls Kill has UB too. That's where I got mine. Thank you! It's defo drier than HHH but I still love it.
I have two $20 off cards from Beautylish so I think I should wait for them to restock UB. It's great that we have different options for purchasing our JS goodies :)

Latest posts