Jeffree Star Cosmetics

montREALady

He just launched Ice Cold and Peach Goddess on the website and they sold out in minutes.

Edit: they'll all be there next Weds. He just launched a few thousand of these today for his diehard Twitter followers. :rolleyes: He also said he's shipping them out today too. It was in my cart then out at checkout.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

He just launched Ice Cold and Peach Goddess on the website and they sold out in minutes.

Edit: they'll all be there next Weds. He just launched a few thousand of these today for his diehard Twitter followers. :rolleyes: He also said he's shipping them out today too. It was in my cart then out at checkout.

Wow. Do we know if these will be on Beautylish?

novocainedreams

Here's a photo of me the other day wearing Gemini. I'm so glad I picked it up! It's actually my favorite of all of my "terracotta" type nudes. It's just the right undertone for me. :)

View attachment 54289

edit: man, idk why the thumbnail is so blurry :/ but the full size is fine when you click on it!

also, lol at being in the exact same spot for this selfie as my avatar. can you tell where the good lighting is in this house? :p

Love this on you! I'm a little less nervous now about Gemini being too dark on me. Can't wait to get it along with my Scorpio! Shipped yesterday!

rinacee

I got my Ice Cold Skin Frost in the mail last night! Haven't had much time to play, but it is HUGE! I love the texture as well. I'll actually use it today and see how it fares.

GreenEyedAllie

I got my Ice Cold Skin Frost in the mail last night! Haven't had much time to play, but it is HUGE! I love the texture as well. I'll actually use it today and see how it fares.

Awesome! Let us know how you like it. If if you have Becca Pearl, would you mind posting a comparison swatch?

montREALady

After the Peach jumped out my cart I was able to add Ice Cold but I decided not to just to say I got one (it was tempting!) and wait. I have Pearl and a few other cool, frosty highlighters. Keep us posted!

rinacee

Awesome! Let us know how you like it. If if you have Becca Pearl, would you mind posting a comparison swatch?
I don't have Pearl, unfortunately :( But I will try and take a decent picture of me wearing it and post it!
After the Peach jumped out my cart I was able to add Ice Cold but I decided not to just to say I got one (it was tempting!) and wait. I have Pearl and a few other cool, frosty highlighters. Keep us posted!
I know the feeling. I almost went for Peach Goddess just to have it and then I realized I'd probably never wear it. I'm still tempted by Mint Condition though...

rinacee

Okay here are some rooough pictures. My phone camera quality is crap. It looks stronger on my cheeks IRL. That being said, I don't normally go overboard on highlighter, so this could be intensified a lot more than I did today.
icecold3.jpg Heavy swatch on left, blended out on right. Please excuse my eczema :(
icecold.jpg
icecold2.jpg
Wish my pics weren't sideways....

NaomiH

Okay here are some rooough pictures. My phone camera quality is crap. It looks stronger on my cheeks IRL. That being said, I don't normally go overboard on highlighter, so this could be intensified a lot more than I did today.
View attachment 54368 Heavy swatch on left, blended out on right. Please excuse my eczema :(
View attachment 54369
View attachment 54370

You look beautiful, I really like Ice Cold on you.

rinacee

You look beautiful, I really like Ice Cold on you.
Thank you so much <3 It is pretty. I wish it was a liiiittle more blue-toned, but I do like it. I will probably hold off on pulling the trigger on Mint Condition tomorrow. I want to give this bad boy more time before I decide I NEED more.

NaomiH

Thank you so much <3 It is pretty. I wish it was a liiiittle more blue-toned, but I do like it. I will probably hold off on pulling the trigger on Mint Condition tomorrow. I want to give this bad boy more time before I decide I NEED more.

Ugh I forgot they launched tomorrow! I think I want Peach Goddess and the palette.

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 54368 Heavy swatch on left, blended out on right. Please excuse my eczema :(
View attachment 54369
View attachment 54370

Thank you!! Looks fantastic on you! Love your eye look, too. :)

Since they're perm, I'm going to try to have some self control. I've been a little nuts lately. I'm trying to keep it to Peach Goddess for now since I have the white Burberry.

shontay07108

I am too after that and I get like 2 lippies from the blue nectar collection until Star Trek and Selena.

I gotta say I'm not blown away by the products in that Selena collection, but I am buying most of it b/c it's SELENA!

I just got my JS order of Scorpio and the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub. I was impressed by how it was packaged. Very nice. I haven't tried them out yet, but Scorpio is a beautiful color that is very close to the Taro lipstick by Bite that I just got. That lip scrub smells divine! It makes me think of all the PS lattes I drink for the holidays.

NaomiH

I gotta say I'm not blown away by the products in that Selena collection, but I am buying most of it b/c it's SELENA!

I just got my JS order of Scorpio and the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub. I was impressed by how it was packaged. Very nice. I haven't tried them out yet, but Scorpio is a beautiful color that is very close to the Taro lipstick by Bite that I just got. That lip scrub smells divine! It makes me think of all the PS lattes I drink for the holidays.

I really like the Selena lipsticks and have to admit I am buying the other items just because they're her as well. Please let me know how you like the scrub, I've been contemplating getting the root beer one.

GreenEyedAllie

I really like the Selena lipsticks and have to admit I am buying the other items just because they're her as well. Please let me know how you like the scrub, I've been contemplating getting the root beer one.

I have the strawberry one, and I really like it! I like that it can be licked off instead of needing to rinse. I do wish they arrived sealed, though.

Latest posts