Jeffree Star Cosmetics

montREALady

Beautylish update. I notice they didn't mention anything about the e/s palette:

[h=3]Message body[/h]The wait is almost over.

Jeffree Star’s Skin Frost highlighting powder arrives on Beautylish.com tomorrow at 10am PST / 1pm EST!

ICE COLD

MINT CONDITION

PEACH GODDESS

KING TUT

They’ll all be available tomorrow including a limited number of bundles which gets you all four shades for $100!

Remember, we offer Free Shipping for all orders of $35 or more in the U.S. so get your shopping list ready. (international shipping varies by country) We also offer Flexible Payments for orders of $100+ which lets you to split up purchases into 3 interest-free payments. Just select Flexible Payments at checkout.

Feel free to send any questions to [email protected] and see you on Beautylish soon.

Best,

Nils
CEO & Co-founder
Beautylish
[email protected]

GreenEyedAllie

Beautylish update. I notice they didn't mention anything about the e/s palette:

Message body

The wait is almost over.

Jeffree Star’s Skin Frost highlighting powder arrives on Beautylish.com tomorrow at 10am PST / 1pm EST!

ICE COLD

MINT CONDITION

PEACH GODDESS

KING TUT

They’ll all be available tomorrow including a limited number of bundles which gets you all four shades for $100!

Remember, we offer Free Shipping for all orders of $35 or more in the U.S. so get your shopping list ready. (international shipping varies by country) We also offer Flexible Payments for orders of $100+ which lets you to split up purchases into 3 interest-free payments. Just select Flexible Payments at checkout.

Feel free to send any questions to [email protected] and see you on Beautylish soon.

Best,

Nils
CEO & Co-founder
Beautylish
[email protected]

I'm so excited! Ordering from Beautylish is so much easier, and shipping is so much faster and free! Gotta hold firm to not buy the bundle.....

laurennnxox

The bottom of my email says:

"PS….we will not have Jeffree’s Beauty Killer Palette available tomorrow but are expecting it to be available soon!"

I don't know if I am gonna splurge for a Skin Frost. The only color interesting me is Ice Cold, and it seems close enough to Becca Pearl. Which I don't favor as much as more golden highlights. I also have that Dior pinky/white highlight, and the Chanel one from a few holidays back.

shontay07108

I really like the Selena lipsticks and have to admit I am buying the other items just because they're her as well. Please let me know how you like the scrub, I've been contemplating getting the root beer one.

I used it tonight and I really like it. I've always liked the idea of scrubs, but never found one that I thought made my lips feel different. Right now my lips are in good condition, but I feel like this scrub is actually rough enough to exfoliate without being overly harsh. The smell I cannot get over. I was torn between this and the root beer b/c heaven knows I love rb too.

I tried Scorpio tonight and I'm impressed. The formula is really nice, comfortable and not dry at all. It reminds me of Dose of Colors. However, it was a bit sticky while it dried, but less so later. Man, it smells terrible. Like burning rubber, but at least it's faint and I only smell it when I'm applying it.

laurennnxox

I suddenly got extreme impulse syndrome and want Ice Cold and Beauty Killer. damn it.

I wish BL was launching them both at the same time. Ice cold alone isn't enough for free shipping on beautylish, but both of them combined still don't equal the $100 needed for free shipping on JSC's website.

Is the eyeshadow palette perm? I'll be at my sister's highschool graduation at launch time :'( so I doubt I'll even be able to nab either...

Mayanas

I suddenly got extreme impulse syndrome and want Ice Cold and Beauty Killer. damn it.

I wish BL was launching them both at the same time. Ice cold alone isn't enough for free shipping on beautylish, but both of them combined still don't equal the $100 needed for free shipping on JSC's website.

Is the eyeshadow palette perm? I'll be at my sister's highschool graduation at launch time :'( so I doubt I'll even be able to nab either...

im getting 1 skin frost and 1 lip scrub for free shipping. :rolleyes: but i dont know yet which one?

NaomiH

Nope. I've had a lot of different skincare and makeup brands do that, and I kinda hate it. It did not seem disturbed in the jar, or I would have sent it back.

That's good, but still a bit unsettling. I always get creeped out by things like that. Lol

NaomiH

I used it tonight and I really like it. I've always liked the idea of scrubs, but never found one that I thought made my lips feel different. Right now my lips are in good condition, but I feel like this scrub is actually rough enough to exfoliate without being overly harsh. The smell I cannot get over. I was torn between this and the root beer b/c heaven knows I love rb too.

I tried Scorpio tonight and I'm impressed. The formula is really nice, comfortable and not dry at all. It reminds me of Dose of Colors. However, it was a bit sticky while it dried, but less so later. Man, it smells terrible. Like burning rubber, but at least it's faint and I only smell it when I'm applying it.

Thank you! I'll definitely be ordering the RB one when I try and snag Peach Goddess. I wish they added a nice scent to the lipsticks, I have 3 and they all smell a bit icky,but the formula is nice so I look past it. Lol

GreenEyedAllie

Thank you! I'll definitely be ordering the RB one when I try and snag Peach Goddess. I wish they added a nice scent to the lipsticks, I have 3 and they all smell a bit icky,but the formula is nice so I look past it. Lol

Some of the lipsticks have the root beer scent, and a couple have something else...I forget what...and the rest nothing. I think it was initially fragrance-free on purpose, but people complained about the ingredients' chemical smell. I think he lists the scents somewhere on his site...FAQs maybe?

Last edited:

NaomiH

Some of the lipsticks have the root beer scent, and a couple have something else...I forget what...and the rest nothing. I think it was initially fragrance-free on purpose, but people complained about the ingredients' chemical smell. I think he lists the scents somewhere on his site...FAQs maybe?

I'll have to check that out, thanks!. I have Doll Parts, Androgyny and Hoe,Hoe,Hoe and none of them have anything but the blah smell to them. I hope whenever I'm able to get Masochist that it smells like root beer!

rinacee

Thank you!! Looks fantastic on you! Love your eye look, too. :)

Since they're perm, I'm going to try to have some self control. I've been a little nuts lately. I'm trying to keep it to Peach Goddess for now since I have the white Burberry.
Thank you! I used Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette and Kim Chi eyeshadow ^___^
I gotta say I'm not blown away by the products in that Selena collection, but I am buying most of it b/c it's SELENA!

I just got my JS order of Scorpio and the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub. I was impressed by how it was packaged. Very nice. I haven't tried them out yet, but Scorpio is a beautiful color that is very close to the Taro lipstick by Bite that I just got. That lip scrub smells divine! It makes me think of all the PS lattes I drink for the holidays.
I looove the lipscrub I have. I bought Spearmint. I like how it is actually relatively moisturizing.

I am SO sad that BL won't have the palette. I swear they said they would sometime in the last two weeks. I love their free 2-day shipping over $35. I've never had issues buying from JSC.com but I want the palette now! Haha

NaomiH

I looove the lipscrub I have. I bought Spearmint. I like how it is actually relatively moisturizing.

I am SO sad that BL won't have the palette. I swear they said they would sometime in the last two weeks. I love their free 2-day shipping over $35. I've never had issues buying from JSC.com but I want the palette now! Haha

Don't you just love Kim Chi? It's so smooth and beautiful!

rinacee

Oh my gosh, it is just amazing! I have a lot of Sugarpill, and NONE of my matte shadows from them have been this smooth! I am in love. Also I adore Kim Chi the person, so that was a plus (and basically why I bought it).

rinacee

Oh my gosh, it is just amazing! I have a lot of Sugarpill, and NONE of my matte shadows from them have been this smooth! I am in love. Also I adore Kim Chi the person, so that was a plus (and basically why I bought it).
I should add that the teal in the Beauty Killer palette is quite unsurprisingly the color I am most looking forward to....

montREALady

Yeah they won't have it:
"Hello! We will not have the palette.All the best,
Bess

Contact us via email at [email protected] anytime or via phone at 1-877-992-5474 Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm PST."

I wanted the palette in the beginning but now I'm not really pressed tbh.

montREALady

The bottom of my email says:

"PS….we will not have Jeffree’s Beauty Killer Palette available tomorrow but are expecting it to be available soon!"

I don't know if I am gonna splurge for a Skin Frost. The only color interesting me is Ice Cold, and it seems close enough to Becca Pearl. Which I don't favor as much as more golden highlights. I also have that Dior pinky/white highlight, and the Chanel one from a few holidays back.
Just seeing this, hehe. I had replied right away asking and they only just responded to me.

rinacee

Awesome! Let us know how you like it. If if you have Becca Pearl, would you mind posting a comparison swatch?

After the Peach jumped out my cart I was able to add Ice Cold but I decided not to just to say I got one (it was tempting!) and wait. I have Pearl and a few other cool, frosty highlighters. Keep us posted!
Just wanted to let you ladies know that trendmood1 posted comparison swatches!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1cQcwyiCF/?hl=en

Latest posts