Jeffree Star Cosmetics

montREALady

Wait what? I asked BL if they'll be getting the palette:
We do not yet know if we will have it in the future. Would you like me to email you when I know more?

All the best,
Bess

montREALady

This happened to me with the twitter pre-sale thing. It kept telling me Ice Cold was gone, but eventually I was able to get it after a looot of refreshing. Twitter is burning down. People are pissssssed.

But it's sold out for real this time. Ha! He Tweeted and said everything will restock in a few days. And several times over.

rinacee

We do not yet know if we will have it in the future. Would you like me to email you when I know more?

All the best,
Bess
Wait, what? I'm pretty sure they are getting it. On Twitter they've responded to tweets saying they will!

NaomiH

JS's site is doing the ole, let you add to cart but when you get to checkout there are "inventory issues" thing. LOL. Everything but MC are gone there too.

So annoying. I gave up and ordered PG and the root beer scrub from BL. Sadly when I went back to try and get the palette it was gone. Hopefully I can snag it in the restock.

NaomiH

Oh my gosh, it is just amazing! I have a lot of Sugarpill, and NONE of my matte shadows from them have been this smooth! I am in love. Also I adore Kim Chi the person, so that was a plus (and basically why I bought it).

I hope all their shadows reformulate to this formula as its divine. I adore her too and just had to have it!

GreenEyedAllie

All the best,
Bess

Wait, what? I'm pretty sure they are getting it. On Twitter they've responded to tweets saying they will!

I loooove when not all cs reps at companies are on the same page!

The email 'Nils' sent out confirmed BL would have it at a later date. So I tend to think they will unless JSC and BL are no longer on the same page....highly unlikely since contracts would be involved.

NaomiH

LMAOOO, what was your question??

It was back during Simpson-Gate and I asked her why she wasn't removing something that was deemed untrue and causing unnecessary confusion. She deleted my question and blocked me immediately. My first and only post on her page and I wasn't even being rude about it.

rinacee

It was back during Simpson-Gate and I asked her why she wasn't removing something that was deemed untrue and causing unnecessary confusion. She deleted my question and blocked me immediately. My first and only post on her page and I wasn't even being rude about it.
Yeeeeesh!

montREALady

Lawd!! I follow her because she's on point with releases and stuff.

Latest posts