Jeffree Star Cosmetics

smileyt06

This mf is rude his customer service is rude. I bout 7 lipsticks from his site. Got a tracking 1/29 and my package never moved from shipment picked up. So, in the mean time I emailed his team about 3 times and the tone through email was nasty. I'm aware that it takes 24-48 hours to see movement and I'm aware it could talk 3-10 business days to deliver. My package still has not changed and Friday is 10 days. I reported they ass to the BBB got my complaint number and everything. I wrote him on his page and he got snappy with me. Boo do not let me snatch that wig off your head and bring your deep eye sockets back to sea level. In deed my bank refunded me and gave me a new card but hmmmm he about to learn today.

Lipstickwh0re

This mf is rude his customer service is rude. I bout 7 lipsticks from his site. Got a tracking 1/29 and my package never moved from shipment picked up. So, in the mean time I emailed his team about 3 times and the tone through email was nasty. I'm aware that it takes 24-48 hours to see movement and I'm aware it could talk 3-10 business days to deliver. My package still has not changed and Friday is 10 days. I reported they ass to the BBB got my complaint number and everything. I wrote him on his page and he got snappy with me. Boo do not let me snatch that wig off your head and bring your deep eye sockets back to sea level. In deed my bank refunded me and gave me a new card but hmmmm he about to learn today.

Wow. I'm sorry this happened to you,hon.

Shars

SMILEYYYY!!! That line almost killed me LOOOL! There is just something about him that gets under my skin. I don't know what it is but I can't vibe with him. Everytime I go to buy one of his products, I change my mind. If I do order, I will definitely get from another retailer.

fur4elise

SMILEYYYY!!! That line almost killed me LOOOL! There is just something about him that gets under my skin. I don't know what it is but I can't vibe with him. Everytime I go to buy one of his products, I change my mind. If I do order, I will definitely get from another retailer.

^^^^^Yup! My tea almost came outta my nose! :rotfl: Super funny! With all the recent talk about the cast reveal of RPDR season 8 I am back in tune with all things drag speak. AND Yikes! Bad customer service is inexcusable! Bad associations with a brand would turn me off completely from purchasing anything from any stockist.

MzBrownBeauty

I feel you! That's the main reason why I never looked twice at Lime Crime or Gerard Cosmetics. I hate to hear companies miss treating their customers. I haven't bought a Revlon product or Garnier since hearing about their behavior towards POC. Way too many other beauty companies to spend my hard earned cash on. Glad to hear your bank resolved the issue.

SleepingBeauty

I'm sorry this happend to you, smileyt06. :( I don't have any experience with him or his shop as I ordered only today for the first time. When Androgyny came up on Beautylish I had to snatch it to see what the hype is all about. Although I find Jeffree hilarious (I only know him from various videos on Youtube - his collab with Nikkietutorials is funny as hell), I do think he's the type to give you hell if you get on his bad side, you know? If he likes you, everything is fine but I don't wanna piss him off in any way.
Anyways, I'm excited for Androgyny to arrive. Their free shipping worldwide for orders over 35€ sealed the deal for me. :D

smileyt06

Turns out they resent my package and apologized deeply lol so I'm the Winner now lol. I still ordered Androgyny and Maochist but on Beautylish. My lesson is learned, but I just need unicorn blood, doll parts and when he rereleases 714 again and I'm done. No more of his future products.

fur4elise

Turns out they resent my package and apologized deeply lol so I'm the Winner now lol. I still ordered Androgyny and Maochist but on Beautylish. My lesson is learned, but I just need unicorn blood, doll parts and when he rereleases 714 again and I'm done. No more of his future products.

​Happy to hear all is resolved! :D

Bubek07

i didnt get anything on this restock
id love to get masochist and doll parts at the same time :/ but its highly unlikely

Mixxi

Does anyone know if any of these are dupes or super similar to lime crime velvetines?? Don't want to waste my money getting anything too similar.

laurennnxox

Man I'm so hot and cold with Jeffree. He went on a SC and IG (or was it twitter?) tirade about the "push notifications" thing. While I, too, was getting frustrated with all the posts dominating my feed on IG, he was just super extra about it. Very abrasive and rude. It kind of put me off. I get the gist of what he was saying, and somewhat agree with it-- but you can express your point without being nasty to other people or calling them names and putting them down. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. lol.

sullenxriot182

I want the highlighters to come out like, NOW. I don't know how anyone will use a blue one, but the pics I've seen look so pretty!

Jayjayy

I've heard too many bad Jeffree Star stories to fully support the brand. Buuuuut is Androgyny worth it?? I have the red one with glitter (HATE it) so I'm looking for a nude, easy color (SN: why can't these Insta-famous "celebrities" keep ish restocked?!)

Is the formula better than other liquid lipsticks out there?

Latest posts