Jeffree Star Cosmetics

rinacee

I need to be strong and not cave and buy Mint Condition! When am I ever going to use that much green highlighter?! I know you can use it as a shadow, but these pans are HUGE.

montREALady

I need to be strong and not cave and buy Mint Condition! When am I ever going to use that much green highlighter?! I know you can use it as a shadow, but these pans are HUGE.

These are perm right? I'm just going to chill because I thought of getting Mint Condition too yesterday! And yes, I'm not complaining, but these pans are HUMONGOUS!

rinacee

These are perm right? I'm just going to chill because I thought of getting Mint Condition too yesterday! And yes, I'm not complaining, but these pans are HUMONGOUS!
Yeah, they are permanent. I can wait :) I'll grab the palette because I am dying for that. But green highlighter isn't a must-have, haha! I think I just have an addiction/attraction to "unusually" colored products. My quest for all the blue and purple lipsticks is never ending.

montREALady

Yeah, they are permanent. I can wait :) I'll grab the palette because I am dying for that. But green highlighter isn't a must-have, haha! I think I just have an addiction/attraction to "unusually" colored products. My quest for all the blue and purple lipsticks is never ending.

Me too re unusually colored makeup. It's because I have so much crap and a lot tend to be the same that now I want to try different stuff. I just looked at her Snap and she said Peach Goddess is a little glittery, not like Bobbi Brown, but a bit. Ugggh. I think I'll still get it. Only that. I can't drop $75 + shipping right now for that and the palette.

montREALady

I used it tonight and I really like it. I've always liked the idea of scrubs, but never found one that I thought made my lips feel different. Right now my lips are in good condition, but I feel like this scrub is actually rough enough to exfoliate without being overly harsh. The smell I cannot get over. I was torn between this and the root beer b/c heaven knows I love rb too.

I tried Scorpio tonight and I'm impressed. The formula is really nice, comfortable and not dry at all. It reminds me of Dose of Colors. However, it was a bit sticky while it dried, but less so later. Man, it smells terrible. Like burning rubber, but at least it's faint and I only smell it when I'm applying it.
Nice re the lip scrub, my Lush one dried out and I popped in the store yesterday and they said to put a bit of Jojoba oil in it, or coconut. I don't have either readily available at home so I'm thinking a little olive oil.

Niiiiiice re Scorpio. I agree, the smell is horrid but doesn't last thankfully.

rinacee

Hmm this makes me want ice cold.. I have burberry's optic white though and I'm not sure if they're too similar.
I'm really enjoying Ice Cold so far. It is a lot different than what I am used to. I usually use Lightscapade or Shiro's Love at First Lance, so usually pretty "natural". But it is pretty!

boschicka

I might grab the mint one. I'm not super excited to support his business. When he doesn't like the smell of something, he says it smells like old, dirty v@gina. And he goes on weird rants spewing things like c*nt, l@bia, p*ssy, etc.

GreenEyedAllie

I might grab the mint one. I'm not super excited to support his business. When he doesn't like the smell of something, he says it smells like old, dirty v@gina. And he goes on weird rants spewing things like c*nt, l@bia, p*ssy, etc.

Oh really?? Somehow I've missed those more colorful rants.

He/his people make great products, though....:p

montREALady

Bwahahaaa, I have a potty mouth too when I'm ready. I love the "C" word for effect. I don't use it often so when I do I must want to kill the person. :eek:

montREALady

I was just looking at swatches of the palette again and I keep thinking the yellow looks like ColourPop Telepathy, the blue like Coconut, purple like a shimmery Beverly, bronzey shade maybe Boy Band...pink I have Melt's Radioactive. Then black and beige are in every palette.

boschicka

I curse like I'm going to win something, but it just seems like a negative attitude toward women. But I'm sure I purchase tons of products from brands I don't agree with professionally or morally. I'm just unaware of their shenanigans.

rinacee

I was just looking at swatches of the palette again and I keep thinking the yellow looks like ColourPop Telepathy, the blue like Coconut, purple like a shimmery Beverly, bronzey shade maybe Boy Band...pink I have Melt's Radioactive. Then black and beige are in every palette.
I definitely know I have dupes. Maybe that makes me an irresponsible consumer. But I am so interested to try the formula. I have UD Electric palette, so I know the pink and the violet shades are similar to what I have. I have gold shades in my indie collection. Shimmery black is a staple in palettes.... It isn't the most unique selection of shades. Isn't stopping me, though.

KGeezy

Hayyy the Skin Frosts are live on BL! Just ordered Peach Goddess and the mojito lip scrub for the free shipping lol . Happy hauling !

Latest posts