Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

I have two $20 off cards from Beautylish so I think I should wait for them to restock UB. It's great that we have different options for purchasing our JS goodies :)
th_thstars.gif
cheerleader.gif
Yep. Options are always good.

GreenEyedAllie

Just FYI: If anyone wants (714), Jeffree Star announced on IG it is being discontinued, and the only place that has stock left is Dollskill.

Kittily

I ordered doll parts last night! I already have Anna Nicole and though I don't wear it often I love it. Such a good colour. However doll parts looks more wearable to me day to day so I'm very excited!

deadSAVVY

Hey ladies! Does anyone's Androgyny smell kind of funky compared to say doll parts or other shades? I know they typically have a paint like smell but the Androgyny I have is yikes the smell goes away after it's dried on the lips but I can't even describe how weird it smells beforehand...

Vandekamp

I was about to get Unicorn Blood until I saw this comparison swatch. Seems like UB is almost identical to Lime Crime's Wicked. I already have Wicked. I don't think it makes sense for me to get UB now. I am going to
fluffy.gif

IMG_4143.PNG

IMG_4145.PNG

Another dupe for Unicorn Blood.

ub.png
brickhouse.png

Vandekamp

I think I am going to skip Masochist too. I have some of the dupes listed below. I have WnW's Cherry Picking, Pleasure Bomb and Colorpop's I <3 This.

masochistru.png
masochist1.png
maso1.png

thefbomb

I think I am going to skip Masochist too. I have some of the dupes listed below. I have WnW's Cherry Picking and Colorpop's I <3 This.

masochistru.png
masochist1.png
maso1.png
thanks for sharing! i have cherry picking (and pleasure bomb which on me looks the same), i also have i <3 this, so i think i can skip Masochist. I almost bought it last week too. It would be nice to have that colour in a LL

and that PZC lipstick looks gorgeous

montREALady

thanks for sharing! i have cherry picking (and pleasure bomb which on me looks the same), i also have i <3 this, so i think i can skip Masochist. I almost bought it last week too. It would be nice to have that colour in a LL

and that PZC lipstick looks gorgeous
I love CP!! And of course PB. I have to take out my WnW lipsticks and try to wear one a day. I have all the Megalast ones except for a couple.

thefbomb

I love CP!! And of course PB. I have to take out my WnW lipsticks and try to wear one a day. I have all the Megalast ones except for a couple.
I only have a few of the WnW ones but people always rave about them. i kind of want the LE ones from the Wild Ones collection

montREALady

I only have a few of the WnW ones but people always rave about them. i kind of want the LE ones from the Wild Ones collection
I missed when that one came out in August or so. It gets tiring stalking drugstores
girlhaha.gif
. I have le ones from their last year Fall one though.

thefbomb

I missed when that one came out in August or so. It gets tiring stalking drugstores
girlhaha.gif
. I have le ones from their last year Fall one though.
it does get tiring!
it came out a bit later here so a few drugstores around me still have some. ive been long debating picking a few up...not that i need them..

Lipstickwh0re

[SUP]I feel like Blow is a dupe for Mistletoe. Especially swatches in normal lighting. Maybe Blow is a tinge darker. But pretty damn close. [/SUP]

Latest posts