Jeffree Star Cosmetics

laurennnxox

My beautylish order hasn't shipped either and I'm kind of disappointed. They usually ship same day. Actually, they should if ordered before a certain time (which I did.)

I actually got on their case last time, I *for once* paid for shipping and it didn't come when scheduled. They told me they don't usually refund shipping charges, and it seemed it was Fedex's problem for the delay-- but they did for me.

I mean, the shipping was free this time, but if it doesn't ship tonight then it's going to get here on Monday and let's be real- who can wait that long?! lmao. Not me. Queen of impatience.

boschicka

My beautylish order hasn't shipped either and I'm kind of disappointed. They usually ship same day. Actually, they should if ordered before a certain time (which I did.)

I actually got on their case last time, I *for once* paid for shipping and it didn't come when scheduled. They told me they don't usually refund shipping charges, and it seemed it was Fedex's problem for the delay-- but they did for me.

I mean, the shipping was free this time, but if it doesn't ship tonight then it's going to get here on Monday and let's be real- who can wait that long?! lmao. Not me. Queen of impatience.

Will they deliver on Memorial Day? The BL website warned the orders might not ship the same day due to high order volume, but I was still hoping for the best & to have my order on Friday.

laurennnxox

Will they deliver on Memorial Day? The BL website warned the orders might not ship the same day due to high order volume, but I was still hoping for the best & to have my order on Friday.

Crap. I forgot about memorial day. :( and I didn't see that warning, dang it. I ordered on the app.

Prettypackages

Just read Jefree got into it with SHayla last week. SO much so Colourpop had to come to her defense? He threatened to beat her ass? I know I'm late but did y'all see this?
I saw a lot of his back story, N word comments, friends who dressed in black face... I can't support him. I can't... I refuse. I'm even tempted to start finding the makeup brands that support these gurus and writing them to boycott them. It's gone too far.

GreenEyedAllie

Just read Jefree got into it with SHayla last week. SO much so Colourpop had to come to her defense? He threatened to beat her ass? I know I'm late but did y'all see this?
I saw a lot of his back story, N word comments, friends who dressed in black face... I can't support him. I can't... I refuse. I'm even tempted to start finding the makeup brands that support these gurus and writing them to boycott them. It's gone too far.

I did not know about the Shayla thing until you posted. On his IG this week, there's been a flurry of comments regarding his past racist behavior/comments. I adore his products, but I am quickly finding myself more and more turned off by him. Sigh. It is disheartening.

Allegedly, he had apologized for his past behavior (re: racism) and claims to have grown, but it's hard to believe that when something like this happens every now and then...

Prettypackages

I'm sick of the whole trend now. Famous for being famous. Whether it's instagram gurus or reality stars. I'm sick of this new fad of "owning" someone, putting someone down, and being a smart ass in order to make a point. What's the point? I remember in the early forum days, people only clowned you if your grammar was bad. Now?
I also think MOST celebs need to stay off of social media.

I don't buy his apology for the racist rant either. Too much other b.s involved with him.

Oh and can I say, I'm so happy that I didn't know there were myspace personalities? LOL

I really want to try MUG shadows, I hope I don't hear bad stuff about Marlena. I always liked her videos. But I'm not supporting any other gurus or other companies that slap their name on their products.

Last edited:

Shars

He is just a HOT mess! I keep trying to find a reason to ignore who he is and pull the trigger and order one of his products but he just keeps doing this bull! Whatever Limecrime did as far as Doe Deer is concerned, his company needs to do with him. As someone earlier noted, trends come and go and his time won't last long if he carries on in the way he has been.

Prettypackages

I still can't buy from limecrime. I just read after the whole credit card fiasco, some people didn't get their money back??!?!?!

shontay07108

I heard about the Shayla thing a couple of days ago and yeah, he did threaten to beat her ass. I also found stuff about his racist, messy comments and questionable friends. I ordered from him before I read about the Shayla thing and even though I enjoy the products I got, I don't want to buy from him again. I contemplated the highlighters, but I can't really do it in good faith. It's a weird thing because I have bought from KVD and she isn't much better, let me tell ya. Is it too hard to ask for these people to be halfway decent human beings?
I know a lot of people don't like Kylie Jenner (I don't either), but JS came for her, too and more than once. A grown man coming after a teenager and it was overly harsh. He seems to be petty and miserable and I think I've had my fill.

Prettypackages

yeah, I heard he was rough with Kylie. I haven't had the energy to go through the videos.
I heard about the Shayla thing a couple of days ago and yeah, he did threaten to beat her ass. I also found stuff about his racist, messy comments and questionable friends. I ordered from him before I read about the Shayla thing and even though I enjoy the products I got, I don't want to buy from him again. I contemplated the highlighters, but I can't really do it in good faith. It's a weird thing because I have bought from KVD and she isn't much better, let me tell ya. Is it too hard to ask for these people to be halfway decent human beings?
I know a lot of people don't like Kylie Jenner (I don't either), but JS came for her, too and more than once. A grown man coming after a teenager and it was overly harsh. He seems to be petty and miserable and I think I've had my fill.
Oh yeah, I'm slowly growing weary of KVD. I agree, why can't they be decent?

montREALady

Mine hasn't shipped from his site yet. Kinda surprised! Fingers crossed it happens soon.
Weird. Mine still hasn't arrived at the post office though.

Wait what?! I just placed an order yesterday and want Rose Matter! Whyyyyyyy can't he shut his mouth! I don't care what you think but when you say it that's a whole other mess. Ugggh. I didn't care for him and thought he was sooo creepy with his no-eyebrow self until literally about a month or so ago and I looked at a video and found him hilarious and he almost puts you in a trans when you look at him talk. He even talks like he's from around the way and seems so interested in catering to dark skin by having his assistant swatch with him and that campaign ad for the Skin Frosts, it's him and all black girls. I'm so annoyed. But seriously, so many people say racist things that I think I wouldn't buy anything at the end of the day.

I did not know about the Shayla thing until you posted. On his IG this week, there's been a flurry of comments regarding his past racist behavior/comments. I adore his products, but I am quickly finding myself more and more turned off by him. Sigh. It is disheartening.

Allegedly, he had apologized for his past behavior (re: racism) and claims to have grown, but it's hard to believe that when something like this happens every now and then...
It is disheartening. Once a racist, always a racist. That behavior can't switch on and off. Though I think some people say this ish and think it's a damned joke forgetting how far back and what a big deal it was historically. And still is.

I dont follow her. I follow lipstickjunkieforever she is nice.
Yeah I love Sophia. I follow whoever gets me quick info unless they piss me off or harm/disrespect me personally. That's a whole other ballgame.

Do you guys think Makeup Monsters, Dose of Colors, and Jefree have the same manufacturer? The bottles look the same.
Where does Dose ship from? I think a lot of these Cali brands use the same manufacturer. Like how ColourPop and Kylie do.

rinacee

Still hasn't shipped :/ I know the company was inundated with orders, but it still says "unfulfilled". Usually it's out by now!

montREALady

Still hasn't shipped :/ I know the company was inundated with orders, but it still says "unfulfilled". Usually it's out by now!

Hmmm, maybe it is insane over there. Mine still isn't on the USPS website though I have tracking. It was the biggest launch for his brand so far, totally different from the other times.

GreenEyedAllie

When he launched Gemini, my order took 2 weeks....allegedly, his warehouse had been broken into, which caused a delay. People were skeptical...honestly, I don't know what to think with him. I vowed to never buy from his site again. If he had been classy and refunded shipping fees, I probably wouldn't have cared as much.

rinacee

Hmmm, maybe it is insane over there. Mine still isn't on the USPS website though I have tracking. It was the biggest launch for his brand so far, totally different from the other times.
This is very true. I'm just impatient, hehe.
When he launched Gemini, my order took 2 weeks....allegedly, his warehouse had been broken into, which caused a delay. People were skeptical...honestly, I don't know what to think with him. I vowed to never buy from his site again. If he had been classy and refunded shipping fees, I probably wouldn't have cared as much.
Yes, my order of Scorpio that launch took about six days, longer than normal.

montREALady

This is very true. I'm just impatient, hehe.

We all are, I know! Yes, my order of Scorpio that launch took about six days, longer than normal.
The very first launch day of each? My Scorpio shipped that same day and I got it a few days later. So weird. Just checked, my package arrived at the Santa Clarita USPS facility 3hrs ago.

Latest posts